TokiDoki Devil Girl Cromatico Palette Summer 2011

TokiDoki Devil Girl Cromatico Palette Summer 2011 1

Our favorite TokiDoki characters hit the beach with the new Devil Girl Cromatico Palette for Summer 2011.

Check it!

This dual door compact features six Tokidoki Eyeshadows in a beach themed design. Join Devil Girl, Adios, and all your fav Tokidoki characters for a grand adventure on the beach.

TokiDoki Devil Girl Cromatico Palette Summer 2011 3

The palette contains:

• Thirsty (cream)
  • Riposino (shimmery light brown)
  • Carina (pearl)
  • Nancy Rocks (purple)
  • Bruttino (pearl turquoise)
  • Bulletto (shimmery dark brown)

Plus you get a bonus Devil Girl Keychain!

TokiDoki Devil Girl Cromatico Palette Summer 2011 2

Fun eh?

I wants it.

I’m loving these cute little palettes that TokiDoki has been introducing lately.

Whatcha think?

Available shortly from www.Sephora.com

• 3/28/11 10:56 Nunuiviet:

Very cute but in term of quality is it good?

• 3/28/11 10:58 the Muse:

I haven’t tried it nunu, it’s not yet available so can’t speak for quality on this one hun.

• 3/28/11 14:53 Fey:

Aaaaah, I love Devil Girl. She’s my favorite Tokidoki character. Unfortunately, I’m not digging these summer beach-y colors.

• 3/28/11 20:32 dina:

not crazy about the colors but SO FREAKIN CUTE!!! the packaging is ridiculous <3 in a good way! :D

• 3/30/11 0:43 Soo:

looks like a couple repeats from the Sodashop palette. I’m probably still going to get this though. (tokidoki addict here)

I really appreciate how you blog about their new releases before they’re available. helps me stay efficient with my addiction. O:)

• 3/30/11 9:08 the Muse:

aw my pleasure soo glad you enjoy the posts ;_D I really like the brand ;D!

• 4/1/11 12:09 carly:

thanks for all the tokidoki updates! I actually can’t stand the sephora in my mall (rude rude employees!) but it was worth stopping in last week to see the cute cute cute tokidoki collection! They were sold out of the kabuki brush but I picked up some cute stuff from the sales bin (nail files, keychains, a cute mirror with mints) I never thought i’d find a cuter makeup brand than etude house, they proved me wrong! hehe

I wonder if theyre planning on releasing any other goodies for summer? *fingers crossed* I’ll def. be checking back in with you for any updates : )

• 4/1/11 13:16 the Muse:

my pleasure carly so happy you snagged some tokikdoki on sale! yay! ;-D ha I love etude house ;-D def a top cutie ;-D this palette is for Summer so I imagine they’ll be more ;-D I’ll def update as I know more :D!