Try Benefit B.Right Skincare FREE!

Benefit B.Right Skincare Free

Hey Sephora VIB’ers!

Try out Benefit’s B.Right Skincare FREE using promo code VIBRIGHT when you spend $35 or more at www.Sephora.com

The sample set includes a mini foaming cleanser, moisturizing, and eye cream from the Benefit B.Right Skincare Collection so you can try it out before you indulge in the larger sizes.

Or look in your inbox for a coupon you can print out and use in store.

Happy Shoppin’!

• 3/24/11 12:42 Cj:

Lol I just ordered the intro kit last night :P it’s all good tho, I’m gonna get this one too cause it has the cleanser and eye cream ;D

• 3/24/11 12:58 the Muse:

and it’s FREEZ CJ ;-D

• 3/24/11 13:21 Cj:

Yup :P and finding something to buy from Sephora for $35 won’t be too hard lol

• 3/24/11 13:28 the Muse:

that’s not hard at all CJ ;-D I got that covered!

• 3/24/11 14:18 Bridgette:

I love VIB freebies, makes all the $ spent feel like it’s worth it. Finally have an excuse to order my brush/brish roll set. Cannot wait til this ships!!

• 3/24/11 16:41 Amy:

How often are you getting VIB emails like this? I’ve been a VIB for over a year now and all I’ve ever received was a gift card at Christmas. I wish I had known about this promo cause I just placed an order this morning and I’ve been really wanting to try the new Benefit skin care line! Guess I’ll have to order more stuff! :)

• 3/24/11 16:48 the Muse:

not sure, they send me emails every now and again hun. check your spam box? :)

• 3/24/11 17:02 Lora:

OMG Muse, you need this for the cuteness alone! I picked mine up in-store today! The Emulsion is in a tiny glass bottle!!!!!!!! And the eye cream is in a tiny glass jar! (The face wash is plastic though) I’m so excited that I can try it out AND that its so ridiculously cute at the same time!

• 4/1/11 15:41 the Muse:

ahhh lora I haven’t gotten it yet, sounds darlin’ ;-D

• 3/24/11 20:09 Andrea:

The one here in Canada is just a kit with Porefessional & a small sample of the eye cream when we spend $50. I want this instead! :(

• 3/25/11 3:25 Pattie:

so jealous i like the us bonus! the canadian vib bonus is spend 50 dollars and you get a full size porefessional, and a mini size face cream sample from the b right line.