Jo Malone Sakura Cherry Blossom Cologne

Jo Malone Sakura Cherry Blossom Cologne 1

Jo Malone Sakura Cherry Blossom Cologne, a most perfect way to celebrate Spring!

Jo Malone introduces a limited edition, Sakura Cherry Blossom scent inspired by those precious days when the profusion of blooms paints pastel pink clouds onto Spring’s bright blue skies.

This subtle cherry blossom fragrance is layered with chiffon-sheer notes of rose, accented with the sweetness of bergamot and a powdery dry down that comes to rest on a creamy base of musk and woods.

Just like the Sakura, this fragrance is only around for a brief moment.

Jo Malone Sakura Cherry Blossom Cologne 2

Get it now at www.neimanmarcus.com

Are you a fan of Cherry Blossom fragrances?

I am, but I’m not such big fan of the Bath and Body Works ones.

• 4/11/11 13:06 HautePJ:

Greetings from the DC area where the Cherry Blossoms are blooming and lovely! I really want to check this out. Although I agree with you about not being head over heels about the B&B cherry blossom scent. It smells a little heavy to me sometimes, but I know some people LOVE it.

• 4/11/11 13:10 the Muse:

I think so too PJ, it’s rather heavy and cloying :-/

• 4/11/11 13:55 Kristina:

Cherry Blossom and Rose?!!! Gah! Wants to smell it and stupid Omaha doesn’t sell Jo Malone anywhere near here. :(

• 4/13/11 1:49 ^^:

Greetings from Australia! :)
    do you think this can be found in Australia?? what other good cherry blossom scented things do you recommend to a fan! XD

• 4/13/11 7:27 the Muse:

hi ^^ I’m not sure as I’m in the US and not too familiar what is available within Australia. Do you have specific brands in mind that I can recommend from as I don’t want to recommend something you can’t buy there :)

• 4/22/11 6:21 Catherine:

I’m not sure about this specific LE scent but David Jones stocks Jo Malone in Australia :)

• 8/12/11 1:45 Jacqueline:

Jo Malone Cherry Blossom is delicious! I love all things Jo Malone, but this scent is especially pleasing and feminine. I gave it as a favor at my bridal shower in May:)