Accessory Corner: New MAC Accessories to Make Beauty Junkies Happy

MAC Cosmetics 1

Accessories…almost as exciting as cosmetics aren’t they? Dunno about you but brushes, sponges, makeup bags, and other beauty accessories do it for me almost as much as a brand new gloss or eyeshadow.

MAC has brand new Accessories available for Summer.

Here’s the deets!

• MAC All Blending Sponge $8

An ultrasoft, latex-free sponge shaped for a more controlled and flawless application of cream and liquid foundations and makeup products. An updated pink version of M·A·C’s Flat Oval Foundation sponge.

MAC Cosmetics 3

• MAC Duo Sided Sharpener $6

A sharpener designed for eye and lip pencils of any size. Features one small and one large opening located side by side. Precision-honed. Includes a cleaner to help clear the blade of excess product.

MAC Cosmetics 2

• MAC Duo Sided Sponge $8

A dual-sided sponge designed to provide versatility in application. Use the smooth pink side for liquids, gels and creams, the white flocked side for flawless delivery of powders and powder foundations. Buff and polish with either side.

MAC Cosmetics 4

Dunno ’bout you but I’m going to pick up the sharpener because I swear to the Makeup Gods when I need a sharpener I can never find one….where the hell do all the ones go that actually come with my eye pencils!?

Available now at MAC counters and stores.

• 5/23/11 13:08 Cj:

Hey Muse, How was your weekend?

Sharpeners are like Nail files, I can never have enough because I loose em after one use! :P Did you order anything from the Surf Baby collection today? I woke up early today to make sure I got the things I wanted ;D Didn’t want them to go out of stock like the bb cream did lol

• 5/23/11 14:08 the Muse:

hey gorgeous…was wonderful if not for all the rain we have here..I’m starting to believe I live in England, wth is Spring!? ;-D Same here!!!!!!!! I can NEVER find one…! Yup! I ordered another blushing powder plus the gold eyeliner ;-D! Whatcha get?! ;D!

• 5/23/11 14:15 Cj:

I’d rather have rain instead of this heat! It’s getting close to the 100′s here :$ I got short shorts eyeshadow, gilded white eye pencil, and strange potion lipglass ;D

• 5/23/11 16:42 the Muse:

heck no cj ;-D I’m tired of it already! :-/ I’ll take the 100′s! glided white…thank you, brain fart this morning and was referring to it as “the golden white” pencil ;-D! haha! Good haul! no my paradise for you!?

• 5/23/11 17:12 Cj:

I was tempted to! But idk, it looked too orange and I didn’t think it’d look very good on me.

• 5/25/11 1:28 CupK8:

I’m kind of digging that sponge. I only use cream foundation on stage (actor), and I have to use the “sensitive skin” sponges.. but it’s probably more economical to go with one that is designed for re-use. And… I do love pink… so…. win/win? xD

• 5/25/11 9:46 the Muse:

total win on the pink cupek8 :D!

• 5/25/11 2:04 Nunuiviet:

Love the pinky sponge

• 5/25/11 2:20 rowan:

i highly recommend the duo sided sponge. it fits perfectly in all the contours of the face, and it’s nice to have one sponge for everything.

• 5/25/11 9:44 the Muse:

thanks rowan ;-D must check it out!