Last year Summer brought us a range of Summer Vanillas from Bath and Body Works. This was a mix of dominate vanilla notes mixed with berry, coconut, and lemon.
The collection was such a success for Bath and Body Works they choose to keep it on and make it part of the Signature Collection.
This Summer, they introduce another range along the same lines as the Vanilla Signature Collection but this time they take coconut and mix it up with pineapple, mango, and passionfruit for a tropical treat!
Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Passionfruit
- Top Notes: Juicy Passionfruit, Fresh Papaya, Sparkling Tangerine
- Middle Notes: Tropical Tiare Blossom, Pink Lotus, White Peach
- Base Notes: Coconut Cream, Vanilla Madagascar, White Musk
Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Pineapple
- Top Notes: Watery Pineapple, Fresh Papaya, Sparkling Passionfruit
- Middle Notes: Fluid Hedione, Yellow Honeysuckle, Watery Cantaloupe
- Base Notes: Vanilla Madagascar, Coconut Cream, Driftwood
Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Mango
- Top Notes: Juicy Thai Mango, Fuji Apple, White Nectarine
- Middle Notes: Passionflower, Vanilla Orchid, Casaba Melon
- Base Notes: Coconut Cream, Tahitian Vanilla, Indonesian Sandalwood
Which is your poison?
Coconut Pineapple is a traditional cocktail and I’m loving the sound of it for a Summer fragrance! I also love the idea of a passionfruit, coconut mix…that sounds lovely!
These officially launch in stores on May 23rd.
There are already trial sizes available for purchase in store but I actually haven’t sniffed yet, have you?