Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 50 PA+++

Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 50 PA+++

I grew up watching the Muppets. It totally rocked my childhood world. I’m still a hardcore fan of the Muppets, Fraggle Rock (OMG Doozers!), and anything retro Henson.

But I gotta admit that anything that’s launched since Jim Henson’s death hasn’t been all that fabulous, I’m a vintage Muppet gal. I was watching the sneak peek trailer this morning for the upcoming Muppets Movie and couldn’t help but wonder if it’ll be any good?!

The second thought I had was I wonder what kind of SPF Miss Piggy uses because girlfriend, has to be out and about in the sun alot considering her boyfriend hangs out by the swamp….

Since she’s quite the snooty one I imagine she uses something fabulous like Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 50 PA+++.

Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 50

Jump!

Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 50 PA+++ is an invisible shield that delivers UV protection with a formula that contains highly effective sunscreen ingredients such as Avobenzone, Octisalate, and Octinoxate.

Chantecaille also included cherry blossom, lemon balm, and white tea extracts in the mix which contain powerful anti-inflammatory properties that protect skin from free radicals.

The formula promises a waterproof, humid-proof formula that wears long and well outdoors and not only preps for foundation but extends the wear of base products.

It also protects skin as glamorous as Missy Piggy’s (not confirmed, just speculated upon).

Downfall? The $85 price tag isn’t a treat but no one said good SPF came cheap!

Available now at www.chantecaille.com

How are you protecting your skin?

• 5/31/11 11:34 JoElla:

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

I have Fraggle Rock in my netflix on demand que! And just introduced my daughter to Labyrinth! (she loved it!)

This sounds fantab but OUCH for the pricetag!

• 5/31/11 11:49 the Muse:

dontcha just love that you can sit down and enjoy it with her Jo? ;-D nothing like reliving your childhood hehe! Ouch on the price tag but curious minds, I might indulge EEP!

• 5/31/11 11:45 Cj:

Hey Muse, how was your weekend? I heard Mrs. Piggy had to use a really high SPF or she’d start smelling like bacon :P

• 5/31/11 11:48 the Muse:

lmao cj ;-D mmm crispy crunchy piggy goodness ;-D It was fabulous. Had amazing weather! Went upstate for the weekend! How was yours?!

• 5/31/11 12:01 Cj:

It started off pretty good, I finished getting my room painted and redecorated, but then I cought this horrible cold or something. But good news is I’m going to the doctors to get something for it! :)

• 5/31/11 12:12 the Muse:

aw sorry CJ :( *hugs* I was feeling rather poorly mid-May, Spring cold/flu! Yak! Thankfully got over it fast, Hope the same for you! ;-D Room sounds nice, any particular color scheme?! :D

• 5/31/11 12:31 Cj:

Hope so too, I hate being sick lol. The walls are a turquoise shade except the ceiling which I left white, and I got all white bedroom set and a big L shaped table which half is my new vanity ;D No more bathroom applied makeup for me! Lol

• 5/31/11 13:43 the Muse:

ooo that sounds lovely CJ! ;-D I always apply in the bathroom too, force of habit ;D!

• 5/31/11 12:01 Courtney:

The Labryinth is my all-time favorite movie! I get made fun of for it endlessly by my hubby and friends but I don’t care. Jim Henson and George Lucas? C’mon, most awesome movie ever!

• 5/31/11 12:12 the Muse:

I LOVE Labyrinth Court! It’s my shower playlist LOL ;-D David Bowie-ROCKIN’!

• 5/31/11 18:38 lexi:

labyrinth is amazing!
      you remind me of the babe
      what babe?
      the babe with the power
      what power?
      power of voodoo
      who do?
      you do
      do what?
      remind me of the babe!

• 5/31/11 12:13 lexi:

I saw this yesterday while looking at random trailers on YT. awesome.

• 5/31/11 12:18 the Muse:

it looked kinda cool lexi ;-D

• 5/31/11 21:24 Renata:

Anessa (Shiseido) Perfect SPF 50+++ . Still undefeated!
    *****