Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick 1

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick is a new formulation of the Color Sensational Lipstick Collection releasing for Summer.

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick 2

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipstick 3

I like the Color Sensational Lipstick but always felt like the formula just sat uncomfortably on my lips. The new Color Sensational High Shine Collection looks pretty nice. Sadly, you can’t see how glossy and shiny the lippie looks in my photos. I didn’t indulge as the colors weren’t quite suitable for me, pretty yes, but I’d probably look clown-y in most of them. I hope they extend the selection and include in as part of the general catalog and maybe some more warmer shade selections.

What do you think?

• 5/9/11 12:31 Farah:

I see alot of coral shades which I love! Can’t wait to get my hands on these..

• 5/9/11 18:34 kim:

where did you find these?

• 5/10/11 9:12 the Muse:

harmons and cvs both have displays kim

• 5/9/11 21:44 Katy Eridao:

I saw an ad for this in Seventeen!! matte lipsticks look bad on me, so if this is as glossy as it claims AND it’s pigmented, i’m buying! :)

btw Muse sorry if I sound dumb, but I’m new to this website and I was wondering how I could make an account and log-in (like facebook) ? :L

• 5/10/11 9:06 the Muse:

hi katy, there is no login hun….if you’d like to follow the posts you can do so on twitter and rss or facebook ;-D If that helps? Matte lippies looks bad on me too don’t feel bad girl..they are always so dry and gross!

• 5/10/11 23:14 Brooke:

yah katy it’s cool don’t worry bout accounts n stuff..u can just drop by n comment n read stuff whenevz..nobody on this site even likes me or talks/responds 2 me but it’s still a fun place to hang..welcome :]

• 5/10/11 23:05 Brooke:

ooh me luvs..i just got 1 of these in the color fruit punch the other day n i luvvvvvvv it…its such a pretty color n it totally rox! :]

• 5/13/11 7:22 Blondelle:

Also check out the new Mark ColorShine Lipclick sheer color line. They are shiny, sheer, AND have SPF 15 for the summer. Great colors too! Cute little compact case that clicks closed magnetically so they won’t come apart in your bag.

• 5/13/11 10:41 the Muse:

thanks for the rec blondelle ;D!

• 6/6/11 0:17 Kayla:

They aren’t like a “wet shine” like the commercial (of course) but they are pretty glossy. I looked at fruit punch and opted for disco pink instead. It’s got glitter in it. It’s a really nice shade and looks fantastic. These wear decently too. I’m probably going to pick up a fruit punch next trip. Walmart had them in every color. I never wear lipstick, usually only gloss or stain, but this I like very much.