NARS Makeup Your Mind Express Yourself Nordstrom Exclusive Sets

NARS Makeup Your Mind Express Yourself Set

NARS keeps churning out the the gift sets lately which is always a pleasure since it saves a ton of money….the new NARS Makeup Your Mind Express yourself Nordstrom Exclusive Sets are sure to please as these contain some fabulous, full size products at a really great savings.

Check ‘em!

NARS Makeup Your Mind Express Yourself Nordstrom Exclusive Sets 2

NARS Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Eye Kit (Nordstrom Exclusive) ($110 Value) $85
Includes:

• NARS Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette (Shades: Abyssinia, Silk Road II, Strada, Galapagos, Fuji, and Brumes II
  • NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (1.6 oz)
  • NARS Eye Makeup Remover (0.21 oz)
  • NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara (0.21 oz)

NARS Makeup Your Mind Express Yourself Nordstrom Exclusive Sets 3

NARS Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Lip Kit (Nordstrom Exclusive) ($97 Value) $65
Includes:

• NARS Roman Holiday Lipstick
  • NARS Bangkok Pure Matte Lipstick
  • NARS Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
  • NARS Orgasm Lip Gloss

NARS Makeup Your Mind Express Yourself Nordstrom Exclusive Sets 1

NARS Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Cheek Kit (Nordstrom Exclusive) ($111 Value) $75
Includes:

• NARS Orgasm/Angelika Blush Duo
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Pretty fab aren’t they?

I have my heart set on the eye kit, loving that palette!

I think they are an ideal pick for those who never tried NARS before as you’re looking at a nice savings and getting a good deal of product to try out.

Which are you loving?

The sets are available now at www.Nordstrom.com

• 5/2/11 19:47 Beverly:

Lusting for the cheek kit!

• 5/2/11 21:03 Tracy:

Ah, Nars. I’m such a Nars junkie. The sets are always great! I have all of the products in these kits that I like already, but I agree – if you want to try Nars, this is the way to go! You get plenty of product, and the product pairings are goof proof! If I didn’t already have two of the Laguna Bronzer, I’d go for the cheek kit. All you need for summer!

• 5/2/11 22:41 the Muse:

tracy agreed ;-D I’d totally indulge too if I didn’t already own most of what was in the kits grr ;D!

• 5/2/11 21:10 Nalini:

I’m on that eye kit like white on rice!

• 5/2/11 22:50 Dovey:

I’ve been lemming the cheek kit for the past few days now. I’m always curious about the multiples but am too scared of the mixed reviews (ie oiliness, short staying power) to give it a go.

• 5/3/11 9:46 the Muse:

dovey I personally don’t love ‘em :-/

• 5/3/11 0:30 Melissa:

hello pretty eye and lip kits come to mama make up junkie. I have everything in the cheek kit but the deals are excellent on the eye and lip and they shall be mine. Thats a heck of a lot of nars for a good price

• 5/3/11 9:39 the Muse:

agreed melissa super deal ;D!

• 5/4/11 0:01 Melissa:

my nordies doesn’t have them and the rep looked at my like I had lost my marbles. I’m hoping the regular counter sa is there when I’m next in,

• 5/4/11 9:24 the Muse:

they are online Melissa ;-D I THINK you might be able to ship to your local store but don’t quote me ;D!

• 5/3/11 8:19 Nia:

Great sets, I just wish they would stop adding Orgasm to every set. And that not just because I do not like it ;)

• 5/3/11 10:56 Majick:

Nia, I have to agree. I hate when any company keeps putting the same product in all their kits. It’s great if you’re just starting out and want to try “the” most popular product. But, I have to say these companies probably lose a lot of sales because repeat customers just don’t want 27 orgasms unless they’re… well… (insert evil grin) LOL

• 5/3/11 11:50 Nia:

Muaahahahaha (lol)
        Well, they were asking for it, weren’t they? ;)

I really think it’s sad, they have so many great blushes that suit more skin tones and they should promote them more. Haven’t decided yet if I am better off this way ;)

• 5/3/11 15:01 Majick:

I know it saves me some money. :-)

• 5/3/11 10:17 Jocelyn:

Hey there,

I really really love reading your blog and have only started reading it recently. I love love love NARS! Too bad i am from Singapore and they dont sell NARS here. I bought a lot of NARS makeup when I went to LA recently! sigh, they didnt have this two weeks ago when i was there!! :( looks awesome!

-Jocelyn

• 5/3/11 10:46 the Muse:

hi jocelyn! aw thanks! I’m happy to have you for a reader and appreciate your kind words. <3 Nars too! It's so fab. Damn shame 'pore doesn't carry the line :( Awww…would have saved a bundle if they did le sigh! Hopefully your next trip to the US you'll be able to snag some of the kits ;-D!

• 5/3/11 12:08 Snarkling:

Oooh I want the eye & lip kits so bad! This would really fill out my NARS collection since I mostly have blushes by them. Sigh, but i’m on a no buy since my boyfriend and i are trying to save for a house. Booo!