Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor SPF 25 Soap & Glory Eau De Soap & Glory Original Pink Perfume Spray

The joys of Soap & Glory still elude us here in the US. After Soap & Glory unexpectedly pulled out of my favorite playground, Target, I’ve had to resort to relying on friends living in England to get me my fix of the brand because like crack, Soap & Glory should be available in an abundant supply less I go through really severe withdrawal issues.

No worries though Soap & Glory continues to tweet and promise the world their new retailer come Fall 2011. I’m taking bets on retailers so if you want in lay down your tenner and we’ll see who wins. If you’re reading in RSS please visit my site to take part of the poll embedded in this post.

Until we actually get Soap & Glory back we can only press our noses to the window at Boots UK and gag at the newest offerings….I really need Eau De Soap & Glory Original Pink Perfume Spray….

I thought the original Eau de Soap & Glory Perfume Spray was the bees knees so I’d really like the try the Pink version please but I’m not sure if it’s the same scent just new packaging? Soap & Glory calls it their signature blend of Rose & Bergamot. The original also had these notes but there was also an underlying of something more to it which gave it a richer scent…so perhaps the Pink version gets the traditional Soap & Glory scent perfected or maybe it’s just the same damn scent in new packaging…either way my beauty junkie side is demanding I get it!

Soap & Glory Eau De Soap & Glory Original Pink Perfume Spray £15.83
Soap Glory Feel Good Factor SPF 25 Soap Glory Eau De Soap Glory Original Pink Perfume Spray 2

Also available is the new Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor SPF 25 Facial Moisture Lotion which promises the normal round of crazy multitasking tasks that most S&G skincare products promise. Dryness, wrinkles, pigmentation, the whole nine yards plus sun protection…damn, I love Soap & Glory for promising me the world and than some!

Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor SPF 25 £12
Soap Glory Feel Good Factor SPF 25 Soap Glory Eau De Soap Glory Original Pink Perfume Spray 1

I probably can’t wait until Fall to get these so expect a review soon….I’m already begging off on my best friend Libs who lives in London to get these for me…

Can’t cope so well without my Soap & Glory crack!

Tried ‘em yet?

P.S. Soap & Glory is available at Sephora in ‘pore if you didn’t know!

• 5/25/11 20:17 Jen:

My nearby Targets don’t carry S&G–didn’t know some did. I’m really glad that they’re expanding because I want to get my hands on some S&G stuff!

• 5/26/11 9:15 the Muse:

yup Jen…they recently yanked the line…been about 7 months or so since they carried S&G :( sadness!

• 5/25/11 23:52 Melissa:

I love Soap and Glory and it miss it madly. I just finished up my pump of hand soap. My body wash and lotions are long gone . Anyhow I voted for Ulta. They are now caring boots and have many semi-indie bath and body lines. I forget they carry so many cool brands until I head into the larger more upscale ulta’s.Just my 2 cents thanks for the post :)

• 5/26/11 9:22 the Muse:

my stash is slowly disappearing melissa…I’m on my last bit of mist you madly le sigh :-/ It’s kinda heavy so getting it airmailed is costly :-/ They better hurry up and get here already!

• 5/26/11 18:37 Reme:

LOVE Soap & Glory! I received two of their Christmas hatboxes as Christmas presents (I think they had 12 products in each!) and I’m really enjoying making my way through them :-)

Note to self – bring Muse S&G goodies when next off to NYC!

• 5/27/11 11:49 the Muse:

aw shucks reme <3 you! damn I envy your hatboxes, they looked so cool when I saw them during xmas!

• 5/29/11 13:33 Ruthless:

If Sephora starts carrying Soap and Glory they might up the price-that’s part of what makes it so awesome is that it’s affordable. And Sephora is pricey

• 7/8/11 10:43 Jessica:

Just hauled the Feel Good Factor today, tried it on as soon as I got home! So far so good, absorbed quickly, lovely packaging, no instant results on my skin, but hopefully after a few days of use it will start to make a differance. it doesn’t have a scent which i was slightly dissapointed about but i suppose its better for your skin:)
    I also got the Imperial Leather Foamburst body wash in Sunrise, one of my all time favourite body washes, totally reccomend! It smells AMAZING, and the formula is gorgeous!! I seem to pick it up every time i go past it in a shop..