Urban Decay Bride Kit

Urban Decay Bride Kit 1

Tis the Season for Brides…did you watch the royal wedding? I’ve been away a few days but I truly believe that I could have went to Timbuktu and still there would be Royal Wedding coverage to haunt me.

I’m just hopeful this will be the last in my lifetime as my retirement plans are to move to England and that doesn’t include footing the security bill for another Royal Wedding, do not want.

If romance and wedding is still in the air for you than the Urban Decay Bride Kit should appeal!

Urban Decay has partnered with Universal Pictures to promote the new flick Bridesmaids in theaters May 13. The set features several Urban Decay Must Haves to get your favorite Bridezilla flawless and beautiful plus hey gifting her Urban Decay will keep you out of the eye of her sh*t storm when she’s having one of her bridal ahem…fits shall we say?

The set is wrapped in pearlized white paper and embossed with a foil lace/flowers/dripping chains design motif, the words “Urban Bride” are featured languidly on the lid as a nod to 19th-century romanticism. Personally, I’d have put Urban Bridezilla on it…I’m all about pissing the bride off for laughs ha!

A removable tray graced with lush watercolor roses and displays vibrant sweeps of color, this keepsake box can be used to store anything from makeup and jewelry, to photos and personal mementos.

But what’s the Urban Decay swag like inside the box?

You get:

• Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra-Definition Finishing Powder
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
  • Urban Decay Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder

Urban Decay Bride Kit 3

Urban Decay Bride Kit 5

Urban Decay Bride Kit 4

Urban Decay Bride Kit 2

Urban Bride will be $42 and available at Ulta, Macy’s or online at ulta.com and Sephora.com

Will you haul it?

• 5/2/11 11:36 MC:

Is it sad that I just want to haul it for the box? :x

• 5/2/11 11:38 the Muse:

nope that’s why I want it mc ;-D!

• 5/2/11 12:26 Sara:

Pretty packaging, but color me disappoint. :| Only one product is full size and the set is $42?? Seriously?? That’s crazy talk. It’s not even particularly exciting or useful.

Bridezillas, indeed! I simply can’t understand the “fairy tale wedding” ideas and money dumped in to a *single day*. It’s maddening. But maybe I just have a different idea of what’s important to me.

Anyway, totally avoided that whole royal wedding nonsense. Which wasn’t easy since everybody and their freaking mother is babbling on and on about it. Thankfully I could skip most of the blog posts that dealt with it (unless some cute cosmetics were involved) and now that it’s done everyone will simmer down. Whew!

• 5/2/11 12:34 the Muse:

hey sara, I didn’t think the price was too, too bad…!

I don’t mind the fairy tale wedding but footing the bill on tax payers sucks lol!

I think Bin Laden’s death will give us some relief otherwise it would still be ongoing today. GROAN. ;-D

• 5/3/11 11:25 Sara:

Ha, I should’ve prefaced that with a “I’m a notorious cheapskate.” Aside from the naked palette and bos3 (which were both purchased with 20% off coupons), I’ve gotten the majority of my UD stash from hautelook. Paying full price is like a sin or something to my delicate sensibilities.

So are brides. :p

• 5/3/11 11:26 the Muse:

lol sara ;-D no worries I can’t think of a single person that doesn’t LOVE a good deal girl!

• 5/2/11 13:21 Kate:

OOO!!! This is perfect! My little sister is getting married! Now I have something I can get her that’s made just for the bride!!! Thanks Muse!!!

• 5/2/11 13:31 the Muse:

aw your welcome kate ;-D I’m sure she’ll adore it ;D!

• 5/2/11 14:21 Dana:

Do you know how long this kit will be available for? I’d love to get one for my sister who is getting married, but also one for myself.

• 5/2/11 14:46 the Muse:

dana they don’t mention it being LE so I’d say it’ll last through Summer since many people get married in June :D! Wedding season and all :D

• 5/2/11 15:30 donna:

I really want to try the high definition powder. I love their mineral foundation. I know a lot of people gave it bad reviews online but its a staple product for me.

• 5/2/11 16:18 the Muse:

I really like it donna ;D!

• 5/2/11 16:05 eight:

Where was this when I got married last year? Oh, well, my friend actually sent me that finishing spray as part of her wedding gift to me. :D So I probably won’t buy this, but the spray is pretty good!

• 5/2/11 18:01 Phyrra:

The set is really cute. I didn’t watch the royal wedding.

• 5/2/11 21:55 Cara:

YESS I just saw this on another blog. LOVE IT and how perfect in lieu of the royal wedding and all :P

• 5/2/11 23:02 tini:

They had to make the lippie MIDNIGHT COWBOY?! they have issues with that color, i swear. The idea is cute but I’ll def be passing no matter how cute that box is.

• 5/3/11 2:51 Melissa:

I’m not getting married and at one time or another owned full sizes of all these items and yet im Seriously LEMMING It. I might get it to make the 8 year old in me who drew with marker on bride barbie’s face satisfied. (I wanted her to have eyeshadow not just random marker LOL)

• 5/4/11 10:52 glitterwitch:

Ha Melissa ~ I drew on my Barbie too. Bitch was way to perfect but that moustache soon sorted her out! :D

• 5/5/11 16:57 Majick:

glitterwitch, HILARIOUS! Remind me not to get too close to you when you’re playing with markers. ROFLMAO

• 5/6/11 19:29 glitterwitch:

Majick: sooo glad you can see just where I am coming from! :D

• 5/8/11 22:48 Brooke:

ur gonna move 2 england? if u don’t mind me asking, r u british? cuz that’d be way cool if u were..my family’s british but i’ve never actually lived in england, only visited..my family lives in boston :]

• 5/9/11 9:29 the Muse:

hi brooke I’m not British and no plans to move to the UK until I’m considerably older :) it’s a retirement plan. I’ve only visited as well, I have friends.

• 5/16/11 7:33 Mixxi:

Does anyone know if this might be available in the UK? I really love the box, can never have enough primer potion and am interesting in trying the other things so could be a good investment for me :)

• 5/16/11 15:45 the Muse:

mixxi no word yet but hopefully yes?! ;D

• 5/22/11 18:19 Reme:

Hi Mixxi, Boots seem to no longer stock Urban Deacy :-( but I’ve just hauled this set from Debenhams online. They’ve 10% off beauty at the mo’ plus 750 in extra beauty point so that pushed me off the fence I’d been sitting on and induced me to purchase hee hee!