Wet n Wild Go for the Gold Collection Summer 2011

Wet n Wild Go for the Gold Collection Summer 2011

Wet n Wild Go for the Gold Collection is a new limited edition Summer 2011 launch which features a ColorIcon Trio and a new Bronzer.

Don’t quote me but I believe both the shadow trio and bronzer are available in a single shade each.

These are $2.99 each and should appeal to those on a beauty budget.

Available now at select drugstores (I saw them at Harmons).

P.S. What’s the model wearing on her lips? Wet n Wild should have included that hawt shade in the collection! Loves it!

• 5/16/11 21:02 Tammie:

I’ll probably be going for the eyeshadow trio if I see it, I’m totally addicted to those things as a huge eyeshadow noob.

• 5/16/11 22:52 Sara:

I’ll definitely check it out if my stores get it….but I’m not holding my breath. We’re sooo slow to get the good stuff!

WnW has really been impressing the shit out of me lately. I’m basically on a no-buy since there’s nothing I really want (aside from a few select high-end pieces), but I always end up buying something of theirs fairly often just because it’s so cheap – and end up being surprised at how high-quality everything is.

• 5/17/11 9:58 the Muse:

aw sara sorry girl! :-/ Yup, they really have evolved lately!

• 5/16/11 22:54 alexa:

i been looking for these

• 5/17/11 1:13 CupK8:

I’m on a bronzer binge right now, so I will probably go hunting for that tomorrow. And I can never have too many bronze/gold/brown eyeshadows. ;)

• 5/17/11 8:13 JenJ:

Nice!! I’ve gone Wet ‘n Wild binge and really like the products I’ve picked up. Will be on the look out for this. I agree the lip color is really pretty!

• 5/17/11 9:42 telle:

indeed! why didnt they include the lipstick? they could have done a huge launch and it would have been very successful! aww!

• 5/17/11 23:41 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

I have two of their bronzers and two blushes, and they’re GREAT. I was so surprised by the quality. I will definitely have to give their summer collection a try.