Lori Greiner Luxury Deluxe Wood Cosmetic Box on QVC

Lori Greiner Luxury Deluxe Wood Cosmetic Box 4

Lori Greiner was on QVC yesterday and she brought her brilliant Cosmetic Box along for her presentation. If you’ve up to date on my storage posts you know I really sweat Lori’s stuff hard.

She makes some of thee most innovative storage units for makeup and jewelry that I’ve ever had the pleasure of owning. If you have a smaller stash or just want some place pretty to put your essentials, I highly recommend picking up the Lori Greiner Luxury Deluxe Wood Cosmetic Box.

Check it!

This box is an elegant piece and features enough room for 30 lipsticks plus numerous other cosmetics with a swing out design that features deep trays to store compacts, eyeshadows, brushes, and more!

It’s available in Oak, White, Walnut, and Cherry Finishes.

Lori Greiner Luxury Deluxe Wood Cosmetic Box 2

Lori Greiner Luxury Deluxe Wood Cosmetic Box 1

Lori Greiner Luxury Deluxe Wood Cosmetic Box 5

Lori Greiner Luxury Deluxe Wood Cosmetic Box 3

A brilliant and pretty way to store your makeup!

Loves it!

Very Muse Approved for purchase.

museapproved transparent

I own several Lori Greiner storage units and speaking from experience with them, they are SO very well worth it.

Learn more about Lori’s fabulous storage options and cool gadgets at www.lorigreiner.com

Available from http://www.qvc.com
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Lori Greiner. I simply love her storage solutions and wanted to share them with you!

• 6/8/11 11:32 Courtney:

This is awesome! Why have I not heard of this before? I need this! :)

• 6/8/11 11:36 the Muse:

Isn’t it fab Courtney? ;-D Here’s some pics of mine: (this is the smaller version that I have) http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/Mrs_Darcy_If_You_Please/Picture047_400x300-2.jpg

• 6/8/11 12:57 Courtney:

It’s awesome! I am totally lusting over the vanity with the makeup and jewelry storage too but I have no place to put it.

• 6/8/11 13:00 the Muse:

I have the jewelry one and love it ;-D It’s actually slim and tall so you can prob squeeze it in somewhere court ;D

• 6/8/11 11:33 Cj:

Oh wow the white would look so nice in my room lol! This might be a dumb question but is this something you’d put on the ground or on your vanity/table?

• 6/8/11 11:35 the Muse:

isn’t it fab cj? I have one on top of dresser and one in my bathroom filled with essentials. I also have this swirling mirror version she did a while ago that I have on my vanity table. ;-D You can store it anywhere. Closet, top of a table, floor…wherever you do your makeup!

• 6/8/11 11:45 Cj:

Oh gosh she makes so many cute things!! I don’t know which one I want to buy lol I’m looking at her tabletop spinning cosmetic organiser, it’s so cute! I can totally picture I on my vanity lol. I might just get both lol! :P

• 6/8/11 12:03 the Muse:

totes cj! ;-D I have the spinning mirror organizer, LOVE that thing!

• 6/8/11 11:41 Nunuiviet:

Great do they ship to Asia?

• 6/8/11 12:03 the Muse:

that would be crazy expensive nunu. The box is heavy ;) prob cost more than the actual storage to ship it. Wouldn’t be worth it :)

• 6/8/11 11:45 SJG:

Not about this one, but about the spinny one – WTH was with all those psychos on the QVC site yelling about how it doesn’t fit Bare Escentuals? Hello, there are other lines of makeup out there.

Speaking of fitting things – would a face powder compact (a normal size one from the drugstore, not one of those giant heavy things from the dept store) fit into those little slots under the mirror, or not so much?

• 6/8/11 12:06 the Muse:

what SJG I missed that…where!? LOL! it depends I normally store shadow pots in those slows b/c a larger compact would fit but the top wouldn’t close…so I put small shadows in those slots.

• 6/8/11 15:20 SJG:

If you click on the spinny one you get all thereviews with the BE freaks freaking. boo, that’s where I would want to put my compacts…but maybe something else could go there…walking away, walking away…

• 6/8/11 12:28 Barb:

Oh, this is fantastic! I’ll have to check it out. I have her spinning organizing one on my bureau but it’s filled and I need something bigger.

• 6/8/11 12:51 Larie:

Wow, that’s great!

• 6/8/11 13:49 Susan Lewis:

This looks wonderful, but there are some serious caveats. I know because I have this exact design, but for jewelry. The problem is that it takes up a HUGE amount of space to swing open all those compartments. If you want one thing in the back, you have to open up all those side-swinging compartments, often having to clear up stuff on the counter than could be knocked over by swinging doors. It is good for storing stuff you rarely use as it is compact but I cannot fathom using it on a daily basis. I think you would become very frustrated and start leaving stuff out on the counter to keep from having to dig in it. Nice theory, questionable design for makeup.

• 6/8/11 15:23 SJG:

Susan – I think the theory is that this stores so much you won’t need anything else on your counter…and as far as swinging it all open…well, then, you get to look at all your makeup. Thereby preventing you from forgetting that shadow that’s been at the bottom of the drawer for ages.

• 6/9/11 12:02 Susan Lewis:

In theory….having a jewelry twin to this unit, I have some practical experience. I’m simply sharing my thoughts on how it would not be a solution for me. I love my clear acrylic Muji drawers. When I read for blush, it’s all in one or two drawers and I can see exactly what I have. But that’s a good solution for me.

• 6/8/11 14:35 Sarah S.:

OMG, Muse, you may well be my worst enabler! Just cuz we have similar taste :D

• 6/8/11 14:39 Sarah S.:

LOL I just realized I my mirror jewelry cabinet is this brand! MIL and FIL X-mas gift!

• 6/8/11 19:59 Christian:

I got the tabletop spinning cosmetic organizer a year ago and I LOVE IT! ^_^ This new one looks much more sleek and gorgeous though. I love the functionality of her products because I’m THAT GIRL who will forget about a shadow or two at the bottom of her drawer and since my collection grew over the past 2 years I definitely love being able to see, grasp, and USE most of my collection!

And yes, ditto to SJG who commented about the crazies on QVC complaining about Bare Escentuals! I remember reading those reviews when I was debating getting the organizer and chuckling to myself big time!

• 6/8/11 21:41 JoAnn:

I’m loving this, I ordered one today. I hope it stores a large part on my makeup, which is stored in a lot of those canvas organizers. I can NOT wait to get it now :)

• 6/9/11 10:11 the Muse:

yay Joanna ;-D I can’t wait to hear your thoughts when it arrives!

• 6/9/11 0:06 Erica:

This is totally pretty! But where would I store my larger palettes hmmm… I like the idea of everything in one place.

• 6/9/11 12:49 Swimsalot:

Hi Muse
    Do u have to build it Ikea style or does it arrive ready to use?
    No likey build it yourself

• 6/9/11 13:06 the Muse:

arrived as is swimsalot ;-D no need to put anything together ;D!

• 6/9/11 13:44 Deb:

Oh Muse, you are my hero! I’ve been looking for something just like this and have never heard of Lori before. I’m ordering it today. Thank you so much for this post.

• 6/9/11 14:08 the Muse:

aw xoxo deb ;-D My pleasure!

• 6/9/11 16:32 Majick:

this looks cool but it would only fit what’s in my daybag. ROFLMAO!
    (sorry, I couldn’t resist)
    I have my BE stash in an antique mechanics box that my FIL gave me. (I have an illness I know.)

• 6/9/11 16:50 the Muse:

lol I hear you majick, I totally relate ;D!

• 6/9/11 16:33 Majick:

I may have forgotten to check the “notify” button so I’m just posting again to make sure I get the emails.

• 6/10/11 15:59 Swimsalot:

Thanks Muse
    No more DIY for me
    I’m saving my pennies

• 6/11/11 11:03 Jennifer:

This is hysterical! I have her white storage unit that turns, but I didn’t a bigger one b/c it didn’t fit larger things so I ordered this one literally an hour ago! I just saw it now on your post and this thing is amazing I couldn’t life without it so I coughed up the ridiculous S&H charges that QVC has and bought it! Can’t wait, I am glad to hear someone else looovvees it!

• 6/11/11 11:04 Jennifer:

I meant I ** NEEDED a bigger one!

• 11/23/11 1:15 Jane L.:

Own one and I hate it for the simple reason it has no handles or way to pick it up. It’s cumbersome to lift and move around. Good idea could be much better designed.

• 8/31/12 7:53 Courtenay:

does anyone know the size? :) thanks xx

• 2/18/13 19:59 Busy as a bee:

I bought this organizer in NY and am interested in one for Fl I hope you bring this item back to QVC again soon, I really love it. I keep my vanity clean and it looks great. Thsnks