MAC Cinematics Collection MAC Nordstrom Exclusive 2011

MAC Cinematics Collection MAC Nordstrom Exclusive 2011

The new MAC Nordstrom Exclusive Collection for 2011 will be named…..MAC Cinematics.

Feel free to speculate about what the collection will include.

I’m thinking either bright and bold or maybe classic Hollywood glam?

Thoughts?

• 6/3/11 10:33 Marina:

I’m thinkining Hollywood glam too :) That’d be cool!

• 6/3/11 10:34 the Muse:

I’d be on that marina ;-D I hope we are right!

• 6/3/11 11:38 Jeannine:

Maybe a Hi-Def type line like the Smashbox HD products? Products that photograph well?

• 6/3/11 11:59 the Muse:

Jeannine…maybeeeeeeeee! mac hasn’t really gone there!

• 6/3/11 11:40 Jeannine:

*d’oh* I meant MUFE HD. :)

• 6/3/11 13:07 Josie:

There was a rumour that MAC might be re-promoting Queen’s Sin lipstick so i’m thinking red lips, dark liquid lined winged eyes. Totally Hollywood classic glam but maybe some new HD products thrown in the mix like everyone is saying. A new twist on something classic!

• 6/3/11 13:22 the Muse:

josie HEART queen’s sin! it made me a lover of red lippies!

• 6/3/11 13:13 Brooke:

I’m hoping Hollywood Glam! I’ve been a MAC fan for years, but the past few collections have been kind of ‘blah’ in my opinion.
    Let’s just hope the Cinematic Collection isn’t inspired by the likes of Amy Winehouse or Courtney Love.

• 6/3/11 13:21 the Muse:

oh god brooke let’s hope now..jesus that mental image killed my lems lol

• 6/3/11 15:00 Emma:

hollywood glam!

• 6/6/11 14:17 JoElla:

MAC possibly forgoing those wild ass colors they usually launch?!

I might actually buy stuff with this launch!

• 6/9/11 12:52 Courtney:

I’m a little bummed that the collection has nothing at all to do with old Hollywood glamour. I’m not really sure what the collection has to do with cinematics. I can’t wait to see the pictures of the items. I think this will be a pass for me. I will concentrate on the Semi Precious collection and the upcoming F/W collections.

• 6/30/11 20:33 amanda c:

it’s probaly going to be bright seeing as they’re mini brush set for the collection has neon colored bristles