MAC Sized to Go Collection

MAC Sized to Go Collection 5

They say the best things come in small packages!

MAC agrees which is why they created its Sized to Go Collection!

Travel hard with all your fav MAC essentials in mini trial sizes!

Check it!

In travel, small has a virtue that goes beyond size. It’s mandatory! And in your M·A·C skincare formula of choice, small universally approved volumes of 30 ml. or less are not only more tote-able, they allow you to carry on all of your favorite regime: Fix +, Cleanse Off Oil, Cleanse Off Oil/Tranquil, Pro Eye Makeup Remover, Demi-Wipes, Studio Moisture Cream, Strobe Cream, Green Gel Cleanser and Oil Control Lotion – everything you need to keep your skin cleansed, refreshed and hydrated. In anything but a round-the-world marathon, small is most likely all you need. These handy sizes also favour local jaunts and can be great for the space-challenged. Exclusively at M·A·C stores.

MAC Sized to Go Collection 003

• MAC Sized to Go PRO EYE MAKEUP REMOVER $10
  • MAC Sized to Go DEMI-WIPES $15
  • MAC Sized to Go OIL CONTROL LOTION $15
  • MAC Sized to Go GREEN GEL CLEANSER $10
  • MAC Sized to Go STROBE CREAM $15
  • MAC Sized to Go STUDIO MOISTURE CREAM $15

There’s just something terribly cute about little mini MAC bits and bobs that gives me shivers down my spine!

Available June 9 at all MAC Locations or online at www.maccosmetics.com

Happy travels!

• 6/2/11 19:12 Mariana:

Hey Muse, I absolutely ADORE your blog, you are such a nice writer, always adding funny twists to it! This sized to go collection will be permanent?
    xoxo

• 6/3/11 10:22 the Muse:

aw shucks thanka mariana ;-D I believe so from what I understand from the press release hun! It’ll be perm to stores ;D! xo!

• 6/2/11 19:13 Risu:

Nooo where is the dual-phased gently off eye makeup removerrrrrrr

• 6/2/11 19:20 Appu:

Sounds great! I’ll be getting the cleanse off oil & fix + :) Are these available at MAC counters too or just MAC stores?

• 6/3/11 10:21 the Muse:

stores so far appu :-/

• 6/2/11 19:24 Polly:

Super cute!!!

• 6/2/11 19:51 Stellar:

Oh damn! I was so excited to get this until I saw the date it was set to release. That is the day before I go back from Texas. =(

• 6/2/11 20:55 Soo:

these are SO cute >.<
    I love when makeup comes in small packages! doesn't hurt the wallet and they are totes aesthetically pleasing.

• 6/2/11 21:09 Maggie:

Sweeeeet! Tiny Fix+ and Strobe Cream?! I’m so there. Gad, what is it about mini-sized things that makes me have to have them? ^_^

• 6/3/11 9:28 the Muse:

maggie I dunno but I totally love small things!

• 6/2/11 21:51 steph b:

Dang – wish this had come out sooner. I just picked up some Fix + to use to set shadow as liner for the muggy summer. No way I need a huge bottle.

But, I’ve also wanted to try strobe cream and this is a much better way to check it out.

• 6/3/11 0:22 Atanza:

I think I’ll grab the Fix+ just so I can try it! Maybe I’ll add that to my order once I get Christine’s and Karen’s eyeshadow and lipglass when they come out on the 21st!

• 6/3/11 1:26 Colleen:

I’m excited for these just to try some of the products out. I like not having to committ to a full size!

• 6/3/11 1:27 deb:

Well, it’s about time MAC has some mini’s! I wish they included some samples with an online purchase. But at least now I’ll get to try before spending the big $$$.

• 6/3/11 2:35 Nadia:

Is it sad I wanna buy these all just cuz theyre cute and small!

• 6/3/11 9:14 the Muse:

nope nadia that’s why I want them lol!

• 6/3/11 13:30 Chelsie:

Nooooooo! I just ordered a new full-sized bottle of Oil Control Lotion, and the mini size would have been so much easier to tote around. Good to know I’ll be able to buy the mini-size in the future.

• 6/3/11 19:08 Mandy:

I’m so glad they’re finally selling these travel-sized ones! A chance to try out their products without paying full-prize =P Do you know if these are limited time only or permanent?

• 6/6/11 16:55 the Muse:

i believe perm Mandy :D

• 6/3/11 22:22 Angela:

Baby Fix! <3

• 6/4/11 22:59 PJ:

Oh dear. I must get the fix+. I NEED THEM ALL THOUGH!!! June 9th this comes out?

• 6/6/11 16:34 the Muse:

it does indeed pj ;D

• 6/5/11 0:28 Kara:

do you know if they will be counted the same as full size products for back to mac?

• 6/6/11 7:46 the Muse:

probably not kara.

• 6/6/11 17:18 Reme:

These are sooo cute! Brilliant for travelling (Fix+ and Strobe cream will def be holidaying with me in future :-) ) and also handy for trying out products I haven’t used before. After some disappointing collections recently, MAC may just get back in my good books!