Milani Color Streaks

Milani Color Streaks

Who knew Milani would take on hair?

But this Summer that’s exactly what they are doing for a limited time with the new Milani Color Streaks!

Check it!

Milani Color Streaks 1

Color streak your hair with Milani’s brand new, limited edition product entitled Color Streaks! Add a fun pop of color and sparkle to hair with five exciting colors.

The mascara style applicator allows you to add a splash of color precisely in as little as 30 seconds! Wash ‘em out easily and start again with a new color plus a formula rich in Keratin helps rebuild and restore hair.

Milani Color Streaks will be available in ONLY in July at CVS for $6.99 each in the following shades:

• Fun in Red
  • Solid in Gold
  • Cool in Blue
  • Awesome in Purple
  • Dramatic Shimmer

I just recently removed a blue streak from my hair so I’m kinda hyped up to try these.

So freaking fun!

Loves ‘em?

Leaves ‘em?

Share it!

• 6/27/11 15:34 tiny:

I used to use something like that back in the… late nineties?… It was cute, but… kind of greasy feeling on your hair.. and heaven forbid you run your fingers through your hair.. won’t work then your hand gets covered in color… I think I’ll pass.. I’m sad these aren’t mascaras.. I woulda been all over them!

• 6/27/11 15:51 the Muse:

oh no tiny…that’s bad :-/ maybe formula improved ;-D haha…! hey maybe we can multitask as mascara? ;D!

• 6/27/11 15:54 jenna:

i used to buy this in elementary school and it was called “hair mascara” which is what it literally felt like in your hair.. thick, coloured gunk! i hope these are better!

• 6/27/11 15:55 the Muse:

retro moments jenna ;D!

• 6/27/11 18:25 auroragyps:

I saw these in CVS and was tempted, but I’m hoping for a sale. I doubt I’d wear them in my short & spiky hair during the Summer, when my scalp sweats like crazy, but they’ll be cool for Fall & the Holidays.

Only thing is, I can’t figure out how the black one is going to work in someones hair, since it has giant iridescent flakies in it. It’s really pretty, but maybe they should have used different glitter?

• 6/27/11 18:32 vonnie:

that would be really fun….i remember waaaay back in the day having a gold one of these from some drugstore brand and loving it :)

• 6/27/11 20:43 Fey:

Huh. I’m wondering how the “Dramatic Shimmer” shade will turn out. I’m wondering if it’ll feel like all comb-in-color and hair mascaras. Maybe it’ll be like that hair glitter stuff that was so cool in grade school. I’m going to pick some up! (Yay! The Muse is back!)

• 6/28/11 10:08 the Muse:

*waves* hey fey ;-D good to be back chica ;D!

• 6/27/11 22:25 tina:

damn i thought they were mascaras…

• 6/28/11 1:27 s.p:

ah >_< i saw the pic and jumped without reading first.. i thought these were mascaras boo

• 6/28/11 8:59 Isis:

Ha! I remeber hair mascara too. I had a bronze glitter one, I never remembered to was it out after being out, always woke up hungover with glittery pillows.

• 6/28/11 9:00 the Muse:

hungover with glitter pillows…ahh youth isis ;D

• 6/28/11 18:30 Lorraine ER:

Hey I *still* wake up hungover with glittery pillows ;)

• 6/29/11 10:24 the Muse:

LMAO lorraine ;D!

• 6/29/11 0:48 tohnia:

I remember having a golden one of these when I was a kid! My mom got it for me from the Yves Rocher catalogue. It made your strands rock hard and it rubbed off everywhere! But that didn’t stop me from putting it on every chance I got! Ah memories…I hope these formulas are better! I’m excited for the blue and purple. I’m putting a blue or purple streak in my hair this summer and this would be a cool way to test how it would look!

• 6/29/11 10:02 the Muse:

tohnia ;-D blue rocks. I had a streak in recently as well…this would be a fair easier method for me as I like to add color but can’t keep it on outside of the weekend since my clients would think I went mad if I showed up at my office with a blue streak ;D!

• 6/29/11 5:24 DaenaCat:

I might try the shimmer one — my hair is already neon pink!