Bath & Body Works AntiBacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Sour Drop & Green Apple Candy

Bath Body Works AntiBacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Sour Drop Green Apple Candy 001

I hope you don’t mind the various posts about Bath and Body Works Halloween 2011. I just love Halloween and their collection this year is making my world go right round.

Have you took a little sniff of the new hand soaps yet in Sour Drop and Green Apple Candy?

Check it!

These cute little hand soaps come in the foaming formula (I prefer the gel but hey, I’m not complaining) and feature a glow in the dark label that features a haunted house or a skeleton depending on which scent you go with.

Bath Body Works AntiBacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Sour Drop Green Apple Candy 007

Sour Drop is kinda meh….it’s a cocktail of watermelon and cantaloupe that pretty much smells like those fruity notes. I was under the illusion that hey, maybe those melons mixed together would indeed give off a sour candy-like scent but naaaa…pretty much smells like two melons mixed together. I get kinda a fresh almost cucumber vibe from it. It’s ok but not Halloween-ish or as nice as Green Apple Candy.

Bath Body Works AntiBacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Sour Drop Green Apple Candy 003

Bath Body Works AntiBacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Sour Drop Green Apple Candy 004

Green Apple Candy, you’re doing it right! This one is perfectly Halloween! It’s a tart, sour-ish green apple scent that gives me Jolly Rancher vibes. The smell is a very true apple candy scent and is the best of the two in my humblest, well worth picking up a few of since it’s limited edition.

Bath Body Works AntiBacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Sour Drop Green Apple Candy 005

Bath Body Works AntiBacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Sour Drop Green Apple Candy 006

Overall, Bath and Body Works proves a mix of hit and miss product. Sour Drop being a miss, Green Apple Candy being a hit! I can’t wait for the rest of the collection to release on August 12.

What have you hauled from Bath and Body Works Halloween?

What are you loving from the collection?

Share it!

Bath and Body Works Bootique is available online and in stores with more products to come in the weeks ahead!

Disclosure:

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 7/27/11 13:50 Sarah S.:

Oh, darn! I ordered a couple of the Sour Drops but now I reallly want the Apple Candy because of your review and the cute GITD Skelly! Might have to make another haul…

• 7/27/11 17:43 Kate:

I love these Halloween posts

• 7/27/11 18:12 the Muse:

shucks glad someone enjoys ‘em kate ;D

• 7/28/11 13:05 Erika:

thanks to YOU, i found out about these and rushed over to my BBW asap! they have more stuff than on the website. i don’t know if you saw the soap that’s in the shape of a coffin and it makes a sound when you pump! also in LOVE with the pink glitter skull air freshener. there’s also a glow in the dark skull one and a spider one. i’m totally in love and bought everything in sight! thanks for your informative posts!!

• 7/28/11 13:06 the Muse:

erika shut up! a coffin!? OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! I must has it ;-D thanks for telling me! aww shucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7/28/11 15:02 regina:

omg i am so getting the green apple soap now..mus you are SO bad for my wallet lolz

• 7/28/11 15:07 the Muse:

teehee regina ;D!

• 7/29/11 0:15 Bailey:

I want the apple one just because that little skeleton guy is just too darn cute!

• 8/2/11 1:11 jenn s.:

Oh em geeeee, I love me some green apple Jolly Ranchers!!! Must get the sour green apple candy “for my kids’ bathroom”, wink! Sad that the sour candy choice is melon (hate any artificial melon scent) b/c I crave sour candy and I am a sucker for haunted house decorations at Halloween. Keep the Halloween product posts comin’, Muse. I cannot wait for spooky time to roll ’round again!

• 8/2/11 9:16 the Muse:

amen jenn ;-D me either. I love me some halloween! I’m hating on the melon myself :-/ but the sour candy rocks girl!

• 6/21/12 16:04 Icequeen81:

cute love both and body works products