Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011

Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011 5

Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011 2

Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection for Fall 2011 is coming atcha today.

Not sure if I’m needing anything from Modern Mercury but every always happy to look at images.

Check it!

Lipgloss Bitch shares images of this collection today!

“My inspiration for this collection comes from the creative reflections found in modern architecture, in the phenomenal modern buildings that are like pieces of art. The buildings never, ever look the same color because they are reflecting what is around them. It is the same idea with this collection, you are wearing the same makeup, but you never end up looking the same way” – Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder

Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow Duo

Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011 8

Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011 4

Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011 3

Estee Lauder Pure Color Velvet Lipstick

Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011 6

Estee Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelee

Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011 7

Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer

Estee Lauder Pure Color Liquid Eyeliner

Estee Lauder Pure Color Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011 1

This should be on counter by August.

What do you think?

It’s not very Fall for me but Estee Lauder does surprise sometimes as promo images may look uneventful but you get to counter, swatch something, and randomly fall in love with it so I’m not writing this off yet.

Thoughts?

• 7/20/11 14:05 the beauty alchemist:

Illuminating Powder Gelee sounds like it could be v. interesting. Hopefully we’ll get more info soon.

• 7/20/11 14:10 Sarah S.:

Estee Lauder often bores me but then they come out with some gorgeous compact or another… and I never hear about it until it’s sold out! Exactly wuz “powder gelee”? Intrigued!

• 7/20/11 14:28 the Muse:

mmm good question sarah believe used as a highlighter, shadow, etc..! ;-D! EL has some winners, it really depends…! I think the problem is we associate it with “mature”/old lady makeup!

• 7/20/11 15:09 Lucy:

i’ll be picking up the nail polish for sure :)

• 7/20/11 16:37 Kate:

I work for Estee Lauder and we have been recently getting trained and being shown these products and I have to say that they are amazing in the flesh.
    The sell out product will be the illuminating powder gelee – it had such a strange consistency but looks amazing!!!!!
    It imparts high shine and colour when wet but I preferred using this dry on the tops of the cheek bones as a highlighter. I just wish this particular product wasn’t a limited edition. :(

• 7/20/11 19:49 Claudenka:

hmm powder gelee…? looks and sounds gorgeous enough for me to get it :D

• 7/20/11 20:39 katrosado:

The only thing I want from this collection (which is surprising because I collect EL) is the Illuminating Powder Gelee. I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on that one!

• 7/20/11 21:25 Dee:

Picked it up today from Nordstrom’s…the illuminating powder and the matte lipsticks are amazing!

• 7/21/11 10:03 Promise:

Love the nail polish!

• 7/21/11 13:11 Annie:

I love me some Estee Lauder, but I don’t want anything with the name of mercury near my face. It just sounds so wrong.

• 7/25/11 16:39 katrosado:

Finally ordered the gelee last night. It’s on the EL website now. I saw it swatched—it’s a complete stunner. Absolutely gorgeous.