Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011

Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011 009

Our favorite kitty gets a little funky and cheeky for Fall 2011 with a brand new selection of Hello Kitty Beauty products in a graffiti design!

Hello Kitty Graffiti Collection gives into the funk for Fall!

Check it!

Hello Kitty Graffiti Rollergirl $18
Hello Kitty shows off her street style with this a graffiti-inspired rollerball. It contains her signature fragrance, a scent that’s sure to make you feel sweet and fancy.

Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011 004

Hello Kitty Graffiti Eyeshadow and Blush Palette $35
Hello Kitty shows off her street style with this graffiti-inspired palette. The striking visual language of street art always gives her a little surprise and a big smile. This compact’s design pays tribute to the daring artists who decorate Hello Kitty’s favorite downtown sidewalks.

Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011 005

Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011 006

Includes:

• 4 Eye Shadows in shimmery gray, soft pink, charcoal, and grayish teal
  • 2 Powder Blushes in dusty pink and bronzy peach

Hello Kitty Graffiti Bag $28
A medium-sized cosmetic bag featuring the Hello Kitty graffiti print.

Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011 001

Hello Kitty Graffiti 5-Piece Brush Set $49

Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011 003

Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011 008

Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011 002

Includes:

• Face Brush
  • Eyeshadow Brush
  • Shader/Blending Brush
  • Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • Lip Brush
  • Collectible Hello Kitty Brush Container

Hello Kitty Graffiti Compact Mirror $18

Hello Kitty Sephora Graffiti Collection for Fall 2011 007

Phew, I’m happy to report the lemming bug hasn’t bitten me on this collection. I associate Hello Kitty with a much more girlish print and packaging. The Graffiti is different and fun but it’s not something I like combined with Hello Kitty.

Money saved for other Fall goodies.

What do you think?

Available exclusively at Sephora.com

• 7/13/11 21:16 LINDARRAGNAR:

I think the cosmetic bag is quite cute!!! :) but I know it will be much cheaper so I will wait!!

• 7/14/11 9:26 the Muse:

linda DEF! I missed out on the g mermaid bags and they were flirty cheap GRR!

• 7/13/11 21:20 Sara:

This is just weird! Hello Kitty goes gangsta, yeah I’ll pass.

• 7/13/11 21:45 Mel:

Man, I LOVE this. The fact that it’s not conventionally girly and pink is what’s doing it for me. It’s so fresh!

• 7/13/11 22:16 Stellar:

Very shocking to see Hello Kitty with something as wild, crazy and rebelling as graffiti o.o;;

• 7/13/11 22:32 terry:

call me stupid, but i actually love the look of these…!! thank god there’s no sephora in HK.=P

• 7/14/11 9:24 the Muse:

not stupid at all terry!!!!!!!! ;-D we all like what we like no rules ;-D

• 7/13/11 22:32 Brittany Ray:

I love it! So cute, I will def be buying that makeup bag

• 7/13/11 22:35 Morgan:

The graffiti design is…err…well, I find it quite ugly personally! I’ve seen some amazing street art… but the design of these pieces just look like a shady back alley way. Ha! Definitely don’t think they executed the idea very well. Also, yes, hello kitty + graffiti just seems a little clashy in general. Oh Well!

• 7/14/11 9:25 the Muse:

morgan not really ugly just not my thing :-/ ha I def don’t associate HK with graffiti I think I’m bias and love pink hello kitty! I didn’t even like the mac hk collection, too dark for me!

• 7/14/11 0:46 Steph:

Wow, I hate to say it but I am kinda turned off. I much preferred the look of the cherry blossom palette they did and this just seems wrong.

• 7/14/11 9:10 the Muse:

steph same here, not really loving the print and the colors look like the green palette they already have!

• 7/14/11 1:18 Quinctia:

Why aren’t the product colors vivid to match the packaging of the palette? Haha, I think there’s something wrong with a collection themed like this where the makeup brushes are brighter before they pick up any product.

• 7/14/11 9:07 the Muse:

agreed that would be nice quinctia! ;D

• 7/14/11 4:37 Musebeliever:

I want thiiiiiis ! *o*

• 7/14/11 6:51 Lindsay:

I really only like the brush set. I would have thought the shadows and blush would have packed way more of a punch. Disappointing.

• 7/14/11 9:06 the Muse:

agreed Lindsay…! Colors are too cool for me!

• 7/14/11 8:10 Sarade:

Just when I am confident that I have outgrown Hello Kitty…they come out with something else that I have to have! Thanks for sharing!

• 7/14/11 9:06 the Muse:

my pleasure sarade ;D!

• 7/14/11 8:52 Cynthia:

muse,

i m the queen of beauty. yor such a snob, not like me.

• 7/14/11 9:04 the Muse:

Hi Cynthia.

Not liking a design on something or not enjoying the colors (these colors are very boring) is not being a snob. So glad you’re a big fan of beauty, so am I! :)

• 7/14/11 8:52 mon:

I agree. I like the urban-cool-comfort-edgy style and kawaii-ness of Tokidoki and even of the Tokidoki+HK, but this collection isn’t quite rousing my inner lemming monster. The memoirs of a kitty girly/princess for adults was much better.

• 7/14/11 9:03 the Muse:

I agree mon! Memoirs really appealed packaging wise!

• 7/14/11 9:08 Cynthia:

Muse,

Me know the difference. my friend email you an you didn’t bother replying her. thats why i call you a snob.
        you don’t bother replying to emails.

• 7/14/11 9:21 the Muse:

Cynthia, I get alot of e-mail daily as well as comments so it’s kinda difficult to keep up. I write notes and updates saying that I have e-mails and comments pending and that I’ll get to them as soon as I can. I run this site myself and get hundreds of comments daily including e-mail. If your friend didn’t get an e-mail reply she can kindly leave a comment here and I’ll happily answer her when I get the chance. Calling someone you don’t know a snob is rather random. My replies are never rude as far as I know and I don’t look down on people from other countries? Where in the world does that come from? I think maybe you have the the wrong idea….please do see my updates about comments and e-mails,. etc…maybe it’ll be helpful. http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/07/giveaways-comments-general-updates-oh-hai.html as of now your accusations of being being rude, a snob, etc…seem really uncalled for. I’m not sure where any of that is even coming from.

• 7/14/11 11:09 mon:

Having emailed muse before and gotten a response, I know that it definitely takes her longer to reply by email than by replying to a comment. If your friend wants a quicker response to something, she can always leave a comment to a more recent post, even if the comment doesn’t have anything to do with the post. Hope that helped!

• 7/14/11 11:12 the Muse:

thanks mon! and I’m so sorry if I was delayed in replying. E-mail is a mess ;-D I’ve always been guilty of that and have said it millions of time on here in updates!!!!!!! Thank you for understanding that!

• 7/14/11 11:16 mon:

no worries, it’s alright. looking at how many replies you make on comments to your posts, i can tell you’re not just sitting there letting everything pile up like some people *whispers* like me…

• 7/14/11 11:25 the Muse:

haha mon I def let things pile up. Sometimes it’s hard! between life, running my office, plus the blog it def gets overwhelming ;-D comments, posts, e-mails…PHEW! plus real life, stuff going in my office….I NEED MORE HOURS haha!

• 7/15/11 12:03 Crissy K:

I’m going to have to agree. I’ve been following Muse for a while and I know she replies to comments whenever she can and sometimes these comments section get crazy long so it’s outrageous to expect her to reply to every email/comment made. It’s just not humanly possible. And what would you prefer that she take time answering every comment or time to post? Honestly she is one of the top beauty bloggers, and is constantly updating her blog with a few posts daily, always well written/researched and with the top beauty news and very current reviews. So do take that into consideration too.

• 7/14/11 8:57 Sarah S.:

After the memoirs of a kitty palette meh, and especially because this is so cool-toned, I have to pass… but the (over-priced) brush set and makeup bag are wayyy cute! But I think I can resist this, too, Muse.

• 7/14/11 9:02 the Muse:

sarah I can totally resist too ;-D! the cooler tones are so not fall for me!

• 7/14/11 9:04 Katee Chan:

ooh muse,

The colors are awesome! Thanks for the review!

• 7/14/11 9:05 the Muse:

my pleasure katee but not a review hun just some info about the products launching ;D!

• 7/14/11 9:10 Cynthia:

you look down on people from other countries. you reply to some people and you ignore others. sometimes, your rude in your replies

• 7/14/11 9:17 Fatimah:

Hi Muse,

I am from Malaysia. Very good info. I enjoy reading them. Hope when and if it comes to Malaysia, I will have some sort of idea of what to get.

Thanks.

• 7/14/11 9:42 SusanT:

Damn you, Muse, damn you!!! (I’m kidding!!! LOL) I bought the Hello Kitty 5-piece brush set several months ago, the plain silver one. The only thing holding me back is the fact that it’s hard to make out her cute little eyes with the graffitti print. Maybe I’ll get the cosmetic bag instead.

• 7/14/11 9:48 the Muse:

AWW susan I was pissy about that too with the memoirs palette! It drive me bats that you couldn’t make her ickle little eyes out :-/!

• 7/14/11 9:53 Cynthia:

whatever…

look up. there is one person who said hai and you just ignored her.
    what a racist.

• 7/14/11 9:59 the Muse:

um ok Cynthia, look above and the commentor is you. You’re commenting under a different nick of Fatimah, same ip address. Secondly, there are a few people that didn’t get a reply on this post. If someone says “Hi I like that palette, etc…” I normally approved and I don’t reply…how is that a racist? You’re really making uneducated comments that make no sense. Racist? Do you know the definition of the word? You’re also commenting under Katee Chan in this post whom I replied. Your behavoir is troll-like.

• 7/14/11 10:21 kiwikiwidragon:

Don’t pick on the Muse!! Silly haters!

• 7/14/11 10:30 the Muse:

lol kiwi…if she made any sense at all I’d be cool with that but she’s all over the place willy nilly with I’m a snob I’m a racist I’m rude…what?! eh!? please make sense at least when you make comments. Someone doesn’t reply to your comments and you call them a racist? Seriously?! …*rolls eyes*

• 7/14/11 10:34 SusanT:

Wow, Muse, where did that come from? Any time I comment, which isn’t that often, you always respond and you’re always informative, sweet & pleasant. Sorry about all this.

• 7/14/11 10:35 the Muse:

oh gosh no worries Susan! If it made any sense I’d be completely ok with it. It’s just so random and silly. ;-D thanks for the support!

• 7/14/11 11:31 Cynthia Z:

Hi,

I just received an email notification from this website, and I was shocked! The Cynthia who commented up there is not me! Somebody is using my name & email.

Somebody is using yours too actually. A few days back I received some bad/abusive comments in my blog from “musingsofmuse” so I deleted the comments because I just knew it’s a fake person. The person dumbly forgot to add the “a”.

Hope this clears things up. I don’t know what these people expect to happen from all of this. I got a negative comment like this from a YT guru’s website too. Of course by then I knew it’s somebody else’s sick game.

Do write to me if you have any doubts.

♥xx♥

• 7/14/11 13:11 peri:

my opinion is that with the loud packaging…they coulda made the colors a little louder. i would expect to open that up and find some bright colors…but id be disappointed lol.

• 7/14/11 13:26 Anna:

What is going on? Really! Little missy, could we please stick to thebeauty topic and realize that the Muse created, runs, responds and built this blog all without being paid. I’m sure if this was her full time job you could put her through the ringer, but I doubt this pays her bills- If anything you should appreciate all the money she spends to be able to share these products with us. And shes still being gracious by not asking you to leave her blog. We’re are all here because we love beauty, if your so unhappy there’s tons of blogs out there you can suscribe to and enjoy.

Sorry to have hijacked the thread, we now return to Graffiti Hello Kitty.

• 7/14/11 13:47 jeansco:

Hi Muse! Thanks for sharing this collection =) the colours do seem a little odd to pair with the cute HK but i do love the cosmetic bag! wonder if the silver part is a glitter base?

• 7/14/11 14:20 CupK8:

Looks like you have a troll infection, Muse!

I’m disappointed with the colors in the palette as well – I was hoping for some more BANGPOW color. I’ll wait and see how they swatch before I buy it.. But I can’t resist this packaging, and I might have started speaking gibberish at my screen when I saw the brush set. I don’t have room for it in my house, but that is SO AWESOME. Minimum, I think I’ll get the compact mirror, just so I have a lil’ something. :) Right down my alley (as it were).

• 7/14/11 21:26 Hai Dao L:

… Definitely sticking with the Tokidoki Mirror Compact, thank you very much. It just isn’t the Kitty I know and love!

• 7/15/11 9:56 the Muse:

me too Hai!

• 7/19/11 5:40 zang:

the new brush style is much cuter than the first one, but the first one is more elegant and clean-lined; i guess. cute, though.

• 12/9/13 19:16 Anthonnet Thombs: