in Lush

Lush Toothy Tabs

Ah Lush…

Ever, always the innovator of beauty. Your Toothy Tabs make me smile and grace my makeup and travel bag along with a mini toothbrush for days I wake up on one of my best mate’s couches after we had a very long W0W session or a really bad case of marathon hentai along with more than one can of Monster. He can survive just fine on more than one energy drink but I mostly feel like I have to call 911 after sipping from a can….

Either way…be it bad geeky debauchery, a quickie weekend in Vegas, or a night at your boyfriend’s…Lush Toothy Tabs are the easy way to keep your teeth sparkling white without carrying a tube of toothpaste along with you!

Take a look at some of Lush’s newest Toothy Tab options!

It all started with Dirty! Dirty Toothy Tabs launched a few months ago to a great hooray by yours truly. These little pills are an easy way to get your teeth clean easily.

Pop a tab in your mouth (these are are shaped like a small little pill), now crunch it up, wet your toothbrush, and start brushing the little pieces of your Toothy Tabs into your teeth. They’ll foam an ickle bit and the abrasion from the pieces will get your teeth shiny and white!

Funky right?

Now Toothy Tabs are available in five new flavors!

• Lush Aquatic Toothy Tabs

Aquatic toothy tab is our gloriously romantic confection. This solid toothpaste is a refreshing and seductively sweet blend of Earl Grey, lime and aphrodisiac jasmine. Perfect for freshening up before smooching.

Lush Sparkle Toothy Tabs Lush Ultrablast Toothy Tabs Lush Breath of God Toothy Tabs Lush Atomic Toothy Tabs Lush Aquatic Toothy Tabs 4

Lush uses mineral-rich wakame seaweed powder (from Japan) to help restore minerals to the teeth; the seaweed is also loaded with calcium, which is great for keeping teeth healthy and strong. Aquatic also contains lime oil to fight off the bacteria that grows in the mouth during the day. Download our new Toothy Tab application for the iPhone here.

• Lush Atomic Toothy Tabs

Declare war on bad breath with Atomic, the world’s first Fair Trade solid toothpaste tab! The Atomic toothy tab guarantees a fairer deal for the people who grow our ingredients.

Lush Sparkle Toothy Tabs Lush Ultrablast Toothy Tabs Lush Breath of God Toothy Tabs Lush Atomic Toothy Tabs Lush Aquatic Toothy Tabs 2

Lush uses antiseptic clove and cinnamon to combat the bacteria that can build up in the mouth as you eat, drink and get on with the daily grind. Atomic is a spicy toothpaste that’s good for people suffering with ulcers.

• Lush Breath of God Toothy Tabs

Breath of God is Simon’s masterpiece of perfumery and this Toothy Tab is a divinely delicious companion to the fragrance.

Lush Sparkle Toothy Tabs Lush Ultrablast Toothy Tabs Lush Breath of God Toothy Tabs Lush Atomic Toothy Tabs Lush Aquatic Toothy Tabs 3

The Breath of God Toothy Tab is made from cleansing powders and no essential oils. Its fragrance is gentle and leaves an amazingly unique taste in your mouth. It’s a great Toothy Tab to try if you want a change from the norm of minty fresh breath.

• Lush Ultrablast Toothy Tabs

Ultrablast will blow you away with intense minty freshness packed into a dynamic solid toothpaste tab. This Toothy Tab will bless you with the freshest breath you’ll ever have.

Lush Sparkle Toothy Tabs Lush Ultrablast Toothy Tabs Lush Breath of God Toothy Tabs Lush Atomic Toothy Tabs Lush Aquatic Toothy Tabs 5

Wasabi has a powerful antibacterial action. It also hits your mouth with a refreshing blast of spice that makes your mouth feel completely clean. As Simon says, “It will blow your *ocks off.” (He meant socks.)

• Lush Sparkle Toothy Tabs

Sparkle Toothy Tab is a dose of sweet vanilla flavor and makes for a very effective palate cleanser. The black pepper gives a radiating warmth after you’ve finished brushing.

Lush Sparkle Toothy Tabs Lush Ultrablast Toothy Tabs Lush Breath of God Toothy Tabs Lush Atomic Toothy Tabs Lush Aquatic Toothy Tabs 1

Lemon peel powder and Sicilian lemon oil will make your teeth sparkle brightly.

Toothy Tabs are £2-£3.50 and available from www.lush.co.uk (they ship to the US) or you can pick up a pack of Dirty Toothy Tabs from your favorite Lush shop or online at www.lushusa.com

Although we don’t have these flavors and formulations as of yet in the US, I suspect we’ll see them soon!

Every tried Toothy Tabs before?

Whatcha think?

Share it!

• 7/11/11 16:34 Tammie:

Hentai huh ;)

• 7/11/11 16:41 the Muse:

lol yeah…total hentai addict ;-D La Blue Girl rocks! haha! I admit my perversions, no shame in my game ;D!

• 7/11/11 17:31 Tammie:

Haha xD. Never seen that but it’s pretty notorious. My “favorite” is Bible Black…yikes!

• 7/12/11 14:54 the Muse:

The game tammie?

• 7/12/11 14:58 Tammie:

Yes and no, there was an anime of it too quite a while back :).

• 7/12/11 15:19 the Muse:

I don’t remember that, you have be googling ;D!

• 7/11/11 21:02 Eve:

La Blue Girl eh? I’ve heard of that one but haven’t seen it myself but I know what it’s about lol! I’m more of a ecchi/yaoi girl myself. (with a huuuge emphasis on the yaoi 0:3)
        Hm after reading these tabs it makes me want to eat them more! I do want to try the earl grey one…

• 7/12/11 14:43 the Muse:

ha eve I like” i know what it’s about…” sounds mom-ish! def a yaoi girl here. ;-D the prettier the boys the better hahaha!

• 7/12/11 8:37 Sarah S.:

I had never seen La Blue Girl but I still named my light blue Mercury Cougar that back in high school :P

• 7/12/11 14:45 the Muse:

LOL sarah ;-D!

• 7/11/11 16:40 kiwikiwidragon:

damn Lush and their over use of jasmine…..

• 7/11/11 19:37 Jessi:

I convinced my boyfriend to try one of these I got as a sample a few months ago. He hated it. He said it tasted like “baking soda and butthole”. Those were his exact words. I still haven’t tried them and am not so sure I want to after that description.

• 7/12/11 14:54 the Muse:

butthole hmmm…I didn’t get the butthole part Jessi LOL!

• 7/12/11 1:18 Fey:

Ultrablast sounds amazing. I really dig these tabs. I dig all sorts of toothpaste. (You should do a review on Korean children’s toothpaste. That stuff tastes sooooo good.) Dry toothpaste + mint = dreamy. I even had to sniff a bottle of Lysol toilet bowl cleaner earlier because it smelled like wintergreen mints. Mmmmint.

• 7/12/11 14:53 the Muse:

lol fey you had me thinking weird at lysol ;-D hahaha!

good idea, I actually have some Japanese toothpaste too that I could throw up here ;-D!

• 7/12/11 15:24 Tammie:

If you can’t find it online you should be able to find the DVDs somewhere…I recall seeing them for sale at conventions before.

• 7/13/11 9:48 the Muse:

tammie gotta check around…! thanks ;D!

• 7/13/11 5:52 Marty:

We only have the original in Italy for now! :( :( I like the concept but I really hated the taste, such a shame…they’re soooo useful if you’re a student! Are these any better?

• 7/13/11 9:14 the Muse:

not sure marty haven’t tried them. They haven’t hit the US market yet I’m not ready for a UK lush order so haven’t tried. The originals def have an unusual taste but they are very useful totally agree ;D!

• 8/29/11 16:29 Kat:

My local Lush store made a Facebook post about how they just got the new Toothy Tabs in and, quite conveniently, I just ran out of toothpaste. So I headed over after school and bought Sparkle. It is very intense on the black pepper but I like it.

They’ll be extremely convenient for me because I work long hours but don’t want to cart around liquid toothpaste. I also like that the box is made from recycled materials and can be recycled.