Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 015

I love getting new Sephora Catalogs in the mail as it gives me an excuse to take photos of it and post it here to discuss with all of you.

If you haven’t gotten yours yet I’m sure it’ll be with you shortly.

Let’s take a look at the Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog.

I gotta admit it’s been many a fine year since I’ve gotten completely excited about the catalog. Could be my blog as the site kinda ruins releases for me that would normally capture my attention thanks to the catalog. Or could be just Sephora….they used to do huge spreads that featured really elaborate makeup and awesome themes…..but they toned it down alot in recent years.

Dare I say the Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog is boring? At least model makeup wise. The models all feature a minimal face and various liner looks. This is trend you’ll see heavily during Fashion Week but I don’t really find it all that exciting…do you?

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 013

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 012

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 011

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 010

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 008

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 007

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 006

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 005

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 004

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 003

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 002

Sephora Fall 2011 Catalog 001

The catalog is thankfully larger than most years (60 pages or so) but it seems like it has alot less products than you’d normally see.

I think the thing that stood out for me the most was the two page spread of the Nail Art. Even though I’m not a nail girl I still liked the imagery.

Do take a peek through these images and let me know your thoughts in the comment box.

Did you get your catalog?

Anything particularly that stood out for you?

Do share!

• 8/15/11 21:09 Mary the Muse Militant:

What a gorgeous book.
    Bring back Sephora to England !

• 8/15/11 22:25 Laura:

Yeah. Boring models. Not even a good autumn smokey eye

• 8/16/11 10:47 the Muse:

agreed laura :-/

• 8/15/11 22:58 Dana:

Thanks for putting this up. I’m starting to get annoyed with Sephora, their website at least. I’ve been a Beauty Insider and I don’t get my catalogs even though my subscription says its active. Also, my Insider points are all messed up even after a few email exchanges. It’s a given that I’ll still shop there, its just a bummer. They ship super fast and I love the heads up on sales and promo codes, so I’ll take the good with the annoying

• 8/16/11 10:49 the Muse:

my pleasure dana…yeah, you aren’t along, sadly I have alot of readers who say they never get the catalog for some reason :-/

• 8/16/11 1:35 Melissa:

I’m so glad I didn’t get this yet because something on every page appeals to me if I haven’t bought it already. Oh BTW off topic – The UD Curler sucks thats why I didn’t send you a mini review. I have used bar-less curlers in the past and this just plane doesnt work for me and I’ve been trying it for like 2 weeks now.

• 8/16/11 10:48 the Muse:

amen sis! I returned it. It just didn’t work for me at ALL!

• 8/16/11 8:33 Agatha Tefora:

I don’t have a catalog of my own but I like the rich metal lids. It is simple and closer to what I think I will wear.

• 8/16/11 12:48 Regina:

Got my catalog last week and savored every page and product! I’ve circled what I wanna get and hoping their Friends and Family 20% off event is coming soon.

• 8/16/11 12:50 the Muse:

ahh yes regina ;-D have to wait until November for that one ;D!

• 8/16/11 13:29 kiwikiwidragon:

I handed to catalog to DH and said I want this and all its contents. :)

It took about a year before I got a catalog. Don’t know why it took so long, i make a purchase once if not twice a month.

• 8/16/11 13:56 the Muse:

LOL kiwi! did he cry afterwards?

• 8/16/11 14:01 telle:

no catalogue yet and from what i can see, that isn’t a huge disappointment. hopefully they do a hard copy for the holiday season (had a hard time with the pdf/digital version) :/

• 8/16/11 14:10 the Muse:

agreed telle, find their digi version a PITA

• 8/16/11 14:48 Jess:

I agree. The looks were all pretty boring. Plus, they usually list somewhere what the models are wearing and I didn’t see that in this catalog. If I did see a red lipstick on a model I liked, I’d never know which one it was! Useless!

• 8/16/11 19:35 Wendy A.:

The layout seems sooo boring def seen better but then again the real gems of the sephora catalogs are summer and christmas, ehhh I’ll wait for greatness.
    Hugs from Mexico Muse :-).

• 8/19/11 9:38 the Muse:

hugs backactcha wendy!

• 8/18/11 11:15 Claudia:

Hey Muse! Wow I got my catalog this last weekend and man is it dissapointing. It was my first Sephora catalog even though I have been shopping there for a few years and been a beauty insider the whole time. I was so excited–but then the dissapointment struck. Sigh…

• 8/18/11 11:46 the Muse:

hey claudia agreed…really disappointing :-/ just not what I wanted for Fall!