Victoria’s Secret Eyeshadow Quad

Victorias Secret Eyeshadow Quad

Seems like nowadays everyone is trying to teach us how to apply eyeshadow correctly. I can use all the help I can get!

The new Victoria’s Secret Eyeshadow Quads are labeled so you know exactly which shade of shadows goes where.

No mess ups here!

The Victoria’s Secret Eyeshadow Quad come in six shade selections each made up of four shades of shadow for $18. The shadows each sport a highlight, lid, crease, and base label so you know exactly where to place colors on your eye for easy application.

Shades Available:

• Sultry (neutrals)
  • Ravishing (blushes)
  • Blue (blues)
  • Green (greens)
  • Satisfied (greys/smoky)
  • Eye Contact (bronzes)

I find the $18 price tag a little off putting but like the design and idea of the shadow.

Available now at Victoria’s Secret.

• 8/11/11 19:22 Stephanie:

They discontinued a lot of their old eyeshadow quads a year or so ago and it looks like several of these have the same names, so I’m wondering if they just kind of reconfigured them and brought them back? Interesting. I love love their VS makeup range so I’m sure these will be equally as good!

• 8/12/11 8:02 JenJ:

The one picture is pretty. I can use the help too lol! I’ve become more comfortable creating eye looks. I usually do follow their suggestions at first then I go to town and play lol!

• 8/12/11 15:14 Regina:

The colors look pretty but the Maybelline quads are so much cheaper and work really well…I just can’t swallow VS’s price tag for this!

• 8/12/11 23:09 Liz!:

Do you know how they wear? Early on in the summer I purchased a “quad” (they were in 4 stripes right next to each other, not the typical quad four squares) from them, beautiful neutrals that swatched ok in the store, but looked awful on my lids. I tried so many ways to get them to work and they just didn’t, so I’ve been wary of VS shadows ever since. Would love to know how these are!

• 8/19/11 9:54 the Muse:

haven’t tried them sadly liz…sometimes vs is a hit or a miss for me :-/ if I try promise to review ;D!

• 8/14/11 10:56 Joy August:

yes, your right! everyone is teaching about applying eyeshadow mostly in videos. i like the shades of this victoria secret. :)