You get a hairy upper lip.
Or whiskers on your chin.
We’re all chicks here and we are women enough to admit we are sometimes hairy.
Those cowering in the background, shaking their heads, and acting like they are not hairy, well, we don’t believe you.
We have to get out the big guns like facial moisturizer that helps minimize the growth of hair, yup, there’s an app for that kinda shiz.
DERMAdoctor Gorilla Warfare Hair Minimizing Facial Moisturizer is possibly your key to keeping the hairiness at bay.
Minimize the appearance of unwanted hair with this daily moisturizer that has a dye free, fragrance free formula and is dermatologist tested and approved!
Here’s the techy mumbo jumbo on what how it works and what it contains that keeps evil hair at bay:
- Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Leaf Extract: a natural source rich in dihydromyrectin
- Dihydromyrecetin: anticipated to cause selective inhibition of tyrosine kinase activity of the IGF-1 receptor & prevents follicular growth during anagen phase.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract: thought to reduce proliferation of keratinocytes and mitotic activity of hair folicle.
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract (aka Saw Palmetto): considered to limit testerone production.
- Epilobium Angustifolium Extract (aka fireweed): thought to minimize hair regrowth by denaturing the hair shaft helix.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract: considered an anti-androgenic anti-DHT effect.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract: thought to help dissolve and denature keratin.
- Larrea Divaricata Extract (aka chapparal): rich in NDGA which is thought to moderate regrowth and slows down cell growth rate.
- Palmatine: moderates mitotic activity of hair bulb keratinocytes.
- Subtilisin: hydrolyzes keratin into small peptides and decreases synthesis of hair proteins.
- Urea: denatures the cellular proteins and expedites hair exfoliation.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: anti-androgenic effects.
- Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid: considered to reduce DHT levels.
- Oleanolic Acid: luekotriene inhibitor thought to help reduce DHT levels.
What do you think?
Would you be willing to try it out?
Imma say yay!
Available from www.dermadoctor.com
Disclaimer: Don’t give up your razor for this. A razor, shaving cream, and Gorilla Warfare Hair Minimizing Facial Moisturizer work together to live a hair free existence.