Emma Watson Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Commercial

Emma Watson Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Commercial

I was watching the very sweet Emma Watson Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Commercial this morning and simply loving it!

Anyone see it?

Jump ahead to view!

What do you think?

Yay?

Nay?

I love it.

Can’t wait to see the follow up…!

• 9/6/11 10:55 Cj:

Aw I like it, She was totally checking him out on the ladder lol!

• 9/6/11 10:56 the Muse:

lol so cute! who is he? he’s darling!

• 1/23/12 17:23 Dominique:

Hi,

Do you mean the young man ? It’s Cyril Descours, a promising actor here aged 27 I think. A very handsome young man, angel face isnt’ he ?

• 9/6/11 11:07 Musebeliever:

I love it !

• 9/6/11 13:53 Eve:

Oh my…Emma in that suit drives me crazy!!! (in a good way) <3 <3

• 9/6/11 15:29 Katrosado:

Love it! So cute at the end when she smiles so big. She’s such a lovely young lady :)

• 9/6/11 16:20 the Muse:

i agree katros she’s become such a beautiful woman!

• 9/6/11 17:07 BooBooNinja:

I love her smile too. Charming and beautiful.

• 9/6/11 16:26 Marina:

Emma is so beautiful…this is a really sweet add. I like how it isn’t overly sexed up like some perfume ads. It’s classy and cute, like her :D

• 9/6/11 17:04 BooBooNinja:

Have you seen the new Dior J’Adore commercial? Charlize Theron looks incredible in it.

• 9/9/11 10:03 the Muse:

amazing commercial booboo she really does look gorg!

• 9/6/11 21:33 LMat:

I agree with Marina, it was refreshing to have a perfume ad that isn’t overly sexed up. It was cute.

• 9/7/11 13:25 Jane:

I think Emma looks stunning in this vid. Plus I think she is an Icon in the Celeb world in which young women and teenagers can look up to as a role model.

• 9/9/11 2:58 Viki:

::sniff:: she’s all grown up and now a beautiful woman. Loving this too! I am totally going to check out this new fragrance. :)

• 9/9/11 9:36 the Muse:

viki aw I feel like a mum when I see her, she’s just grown up so wonderfully well!

• 9/9/11 19:51 Melody:

I love Emma Watson. I’ll watch even her bad movies any day lol! I love her look in this ad. I wonder what the fragrance notes are.

• 1/24/12 11:20 Dominique:

The fragrance and soon the ” Rouge in Love ” and ” Vernis in Love, 24 shades for each, Emma Watson as ambassador for this brand new collection. Here in France lipsticks and nail polishes are to be launched on February the 6th, there are 3 harmonies – morning – day- night – for both lipsticks and nail polishes, all wear poetic names. Prices range from 17 to 26 € so far I know.