It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Anti-Aging Lipstick Trio

It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Anti Aging Lipstick Trio001

I’m kinda feeling the love today for It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush. Doesn’t that just sound delightful? Lip flush?

Likey!

Take a look!

It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush promises to take the place of your lipstick, lip balm, lipgloss, and lipstain…it’s bringing all of those things to the table and more!

This formula is packed with plum oil, cherry oil, shea butter, aloe, and jojoba to keep skin hydrated, conditioned, and nourished why minimizing the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles!

The dub it as a great lippie for those wanting a flush of color on their lips that lasts.

QVC has bundled up three of these lipsticks in one package for $39.

Set includes:

• It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush in Je Ne Sais Quoi (sheer pink)
  • It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush in Love Story (rich, just-bitten pink)
  • It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush in Pretty Woman (sheer berry)

It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Anti Aging Lipstick Trio002

They sound interesting as I’m always ever after that MLBB experience (my lips but better) and these sound just the treat.

Whatcha think?

Available now at QVC.com

• 9/8/11 20:09 Lindsay:

I was just watching this on QVC this afternoon and I wondered if you would be blogging about it! It looked great on the models.

• 9/9/11 9:44 the Muse:

damn wish I saw the presentation lindsay, they look interesting right?

• 9/9/11 14:50 Lindsay:

Most definitely, a MLBB look!

• 9/8/11 20:40 Melinda:

I was looking at those on the Q website last night. The ingredients seem really good. I’m tempted.

• 9/9/11 7:42 Lexi:

weird – I was somehow watching qvc really early yesterday morning when my pup got me up early – and saw the IT cosmetics presentation. I was interested in their no more lid lines eye primer. ever tried? kind spendy ($29)

• 9/9/11 9:35 the Muse:

Haven’t lexi but was curious about their concealer…!

• 9/9/11 8:30 Tracy:

Love the all-in-one idea of these….and look at that packaging? Who wouldn’t want to carry these in her bag? Well, since I’m going to be watching Kate Somerville tonight on QVC anyway………..

• 9/9/11 9:33 the Muse:

tracy def recording kate ;-D so might as well grab these too lol!

• 9/9/11 11:24 Majick:

these really look great – I had a product from IT that used to erase the lines around your mouth. Unfortunately it only came on the other side of a lipgloss that was never my favorite. Wish they sold that stuff separately.
    I have so many lippies I’m going to be strong and wait until I use something up. Please swatch and review when you get them. I can live vicariously through you Muse. :-)

• 9/9/11 14:42 the Muse:

ha will do majick ;-D!

• 9/9/11 14:25 kharanya:

Ugh, why does everything good have to be on QVC! I absolutely detest paying for shipping lol. Especially since it’s not flatrate if you buy several things.

• 9/9/11 14:38 the Muse:

le sigh tell me about it kharanya :-/