Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick

Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick 002

When trying to express oneself, it’s frankly quite absurd, To stroll through lengthy counters to find the perfect lipstick. A little spontaniaty keeps lipstick keen, You need to find a way to wear, precisely what you want…

Supercalifragilipstick!
Um-diddle-diddle-um-diddleye!
Um-diddle-diddle-um-diddleye!

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrosicous, if you wear it loud enough, you’ll always sound precocious.

Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick is Kate’s first official lipstick created by none other than the Lipstick Queen herself, Poppy King.

Jump!

Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick 004

A smooth, moisturizing formula with a sheer finish is what Kate and Poppy dub the perfect finishing touch that ties everything together!

Each lipstick features a gold tube casing with the phrase “pucker up” and is $24 each.

Whether it will be the practically perfect in every way lipstick remains to be seen but knowing the Lipstick Queen I bet it will be!

Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick 003

Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick 001

Will you indulge?

Available now from www.katespade.com

• 9/20/11 13:32 Aretsuya:

Hey Muse! I’m tempted to buy one of these just to get rid of my lust for Kate Spade (alas, her handbags are a little too far from my wallets firing range). Btws, KarlaSugar has swatches…so maybe that will help some people on the edge! ^_^

• 9/20/11 16:19 the Muse:

aretsuya perfect way to save money ;-D $24 considerably a nicer price than dishing on her bags ;-D

• 9/20/11 16:00 Traci:

The name is quite clever! I am a lip gloss girl, but I give props when they are due.

• 9/20/11 17:31 breyerchic04:

I’ve been wanting to splurge on a perfect lipstick, sheer, moisturizing, and pretty packaging are my primary requirements. So this might work!

• 9/22/11 10:47 Kim:

I have it in Pop Art Pink. It’s an awesome-feeling lipstick. The color is a little too bright for everyday use on me (I’m fair complexioned) but I love it anyway. The photos on the Kate Spade site are a little misleading, though. None of the lipstick colors are what you think they’d be based on the descriptions.

• 9/22/11 22:49 dina:

scared to even check swatches for the $$ but love the pucker up & lipstick queen rocks!