I dunno about you but I thought Lorac did a stunning job with Holiday 2010 so I was pretty excited to see what kind of mischief they would get up with their Holiday 2011 Collection.
Turns out they don’t disappoint with their new Bejeweled Collection.
Take a look!
Lorac Bejeweled Day & Night Jewelry Box ($56)
A keepsake jewelry box that contains all the gorgeous red-carpet makeup on your wish list.
- 2 x Eye Liner Pencils in dark brown and black
- 2 x High-shine Lip Gloss in Rose and Peach
- Bronzer in Bronze
- Face Palette for Day 16 x Eye Shadows plus Blush
- Face Palette for Night 16 x Eye Shadows plus Blush
- Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection ($132 Value)
Lorac Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection ($25)
A set of six ultra-rich lip glosses with a sparkly finish!
- Red Ruby (red)
- Peach Moonstone (peach)
- Hot Pink Sapphire (bright pink)
- Rich Garnet (dark cherry)
- Pink Diamond (opalescent light pink)
- Bronze Topaz (bronze)
Lorac Bejeweled Pallette Trio ($34)
Lavishly-decorated Gemstone Palettes that coontain 4 ultra-rich, color-coordinated eye shadows in nude, smokey plum and bronze.
I’ll probably end up hauling much of this. Lorac makes some great products and the holiday selections are normally quite great. The glosses in particularly turned out wonderfully last year so I look forward to trying the sparkly ones this year.
What do you think?
Available now at Ulta.com and Sephora.com