Lorac Bejeweled Collection for Holiday 2011

Lorac Holiday 2011 002

I dunno about you but I thought Lorac did a stunning job with Holiday 2010 so I was pretty excited to see what kind of mischief they would get up with their Holiday 2011 Collection.

Turns out they don’t disappoint with their new Bejeweled Collection.

Take a look!

Lorac Bejeweled Day & Night Jewelry Box ($56)
A keepsake jewelry box that contains all the gorgeous red-carpet makeup on your wish list.

Lorac Holiday 2011 002

Lorac Holiday 2011 001

Lorac Holiday 2011 008

Includes:

• 2 x Eye Liner Pencils in dark brown and black
  • 2 x High-shine Lip Gloss in Rose and Peach
  • Bronzer in Bronze
  • Face Palette for Day 16 x Eye Shadows plus Blush
  • Face Palette for Night 16 x Eye Shadows plus Blush
  • Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection ($132 Value)

Lorac Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection ($25)
A set of six ultra-rich lip glosses with a sparkly finish!

Includes:

• Red Ruby (red)
  • Peach Moonstone (peach)
  • Hot Pink Sapphire (bright pink)
  • Rich Garnet (dark cherry)
  • Pink Diamond (opalescent light pink)
  • Bronze Topaz (bronze)

Lorac Holiday 2011 007

Lorac Bejeweled Pallette Trio ($34)
Lavishly-decorated Gemstone Palettes that coontain 4 ultra-rich, color-coordinated eye shadows in nude, smokey plum and bronze.

Lorac Holiday 2011 006

Lorac Holiday 2011 005

Lorac Holiday 2011 004

Lorac Holiday 2011 003

I’ll probably end up hauling much of this. Lorac makes some great products and the holiday selections are normally quite great. The glosses in particularly turned out wonderfully last year so I look forward to trying the sparkly ones this year.

What do you think?

Available now at Ulta.com and Sephora.com

• 9/30/11 11:57 Sarah S.:

I like the jewels on those eyeshadow compacts! I wish the gloss set was the 3D gloss, though. The Day/Night palette looks more like Warm/Cool to me.

• 9/30/11 12:20 Tammie:

I wish the palettes on the bottom came in singles! 2 of them I would love to get but the smokey/plum one wouldn’t really work for me :/

• 9/30/11 12:21 kimk:

OMG – those quads are gorg!! And pretty affordable too! *writes them down on the *wannagit* list….* which is getting longer every day!

• 9/30/11 12:37 Olivia:

the jewelry box looks like such a good deal! That much for 56 dollars? I’m sold.

• 9/30/11 12:43 kiwikiwidragon:

My list is getting too long as well. I will have to consolidate, and make certain thing priority. I was shopping for some lorac, i have the oh la lace from ulta and its amazing, beyond amazing actually. I really wanted a few more of their collections.
    Muse, any idea when Sephora plans their friends and family?

• 10/11/11 16:54 the Muse:

mmm good question I imagine October 21st or so if they are going by last year’s dates ;-D my list is obscene too don’t feel bad girl!

• 9/30/11 13:48 Susan K:

I’m so hauling those lipglosses, the ones from last year were one of my fav holiday mu buys

• 9/30/11 15:08 Jamie:

Cute stuff [really like the glosses], but I think I’m going to pass on Lorac this Holiday.

• 10/1/11 22:52 Majick:

Oh man, I thought I was going to be safe with Lorac this holiday. I think I may cave – I love the glosses and eye quads. I got the traincase last year and that was a major haul.
    Are the glosses themselves glittery or just the caps? I love the caps but prefer a non glitter gloss.

• 10/4/11 9:16 the Muse:

shimmer gloss majick :)

• 10/1/11 23:53 telle:

MEGA freaking HAUL! That’s alls i has to say!!!! *yay!!!!*
    this is actually, thus far, the most exciting collection and i am really excited for the gloss collection! undoubtedly, just like last year, i will not be able to wait for FF sale…..oiy….! so excited! thanks for sharing, Muse!!! :D

• 10/4/11 9:15 the Muse:

my pleasure telle I’m excited too, lorac always has great stuff around holis!

• 10/9/11 19:43 telle:

Muse, do you know when the trio of quads will be released? i haven’t seen it on the sephora website (to date….and i havent actually checked today…). I hope it will be available before the F&F hits!

:) :)

• 10/10/11 8:10 the Muse:

they are out already and exclusive to ulta.com telle :)

• 10/10/11 10:30 Telle:

Aww really?? :(
        Thanks though! I will see if I can enlist someone to hit up Ulta for it but if I dont manage to snag it, it won’t be the end of the world…I guess! LOL

• 10/10/11 11:40 the Muse:

yeah :-/ sorry :) you can order online!

• 10/17/11 23:07 yelena:

the train case looks gorgeous and quite tempting! i’ve never had lorac make up before, do u guys recommend? and does anyone have this? ugh! i’m drooling here!

• 10/17/11 23:07 yelena: