L’Oreal SSP WI Quads L’Oreal Project Runway Collection

Project Runway LOreal

L’Oreal teams up with Project Runway this year to create a L’Oreal Project Runway Collection which includes blush, eye palettes, nail polishes and more.

If you’re a fan of the show you’ll want to check out some of the new L’Oreal Paris SSP WI Quads!

Check ‘em!

L’Oreal Paris SSP WI Quad Watchful Owl’s Gaze $8.99

LOreal SSP WI Quads LOreal Project Runway Collection 002

L’Oreal Paris SSP WI Quad Charming Cockatoo’s Gaze $8.99

LOreal SSP WI Quads LOreal Project Runway Collection 001

L’Oreal Paris SSP WI Quad Audacious Amazon’s Gaze $8.99

LOreal SSP WI Quads LOreal Project Runway Collection 003

L’Oreal Paris SSP WI Quad Sultry Raven’s Gaze $8.99

LOreal SSP WI Quads LOreal Project Runway Collection 0041

These are available now at Walgreens.com

I haven’t yet located them in stores but I’m interested to check them out….they promo images probably do nothing for the actual quads.

Thoughts?

Will you haul?

Share it!

• 9/21/11 9:40 Sarah S.:

I want that Amazon one but I’m trying to be more selective with my makeup purchases these days ;)

• 9/21/11 9:47 CucumPear:

If Audacious Amazon’s Gaze is as awesome as it looks here I’m going to be so sad about not getting my grubby hands on it. And I’d probably want Watchful Owl’s Gaze just for the name, darn obsession with Athena.

• 9/21/11 10:07 Courtney:

Nothing really wows me here unfortunately. I guess I’ll be passing. Love Project Runway though.

• 9/21/11 10:56 JoElla:

Also check out the nail polishes!! They are fantab!

• 9/21/11 13:50 Susan K:

They had a huge dispay of this at Walgreens & I hauled a lot. The eyeshadow colors are much more vibrant than in the pics. I got three quads, two blushes & three lipsticks. So far pigment is very good on everything. Right now L’Oreal is bogo half off so its a good deal.

• 9/21/11 14:00 the Muse:

thanks Susan! Will check walgreens :D

• 9/24/11 11:40 meghan:

I’ve seen the quads in person, and they looked okay but nothing I was dying for. I did get a nail polish, night owl I think? It is an amazing gilded black, I’m pretty excited to wear it!

• 9/27/11 20:16 Phyrra:

I ended up picking up the Sultry Raven Gaze quad, the Sultry Raven Pout, the Raven’s Strength Polish and the Owl Night polish. Haven’t done a look yet, though. I got mine at Walgreens.