Lush British Skin Nanny

Lush British Skin Nanny

Anyone remember Skin Nanny?

I kinda dug it!

Lush British Skin Nanny is a new moisturizer that features an SPF.

Jump!

British Skin Nanny contains a natural sun protection and is made from almond and hibiscus oil with moisturizing benefits from shea butter.

Lush dubs it their thickest moisturizer…Skin Nanny was pretty thick so how much thicker are we talking about it here? This one shares the same scent as 9 to 5 Cleanser.

Whatcha think?

In for the haul?

Available now from Lush UK (they ship to the US).

Any fav moisturizers from Lush?

I’m a Gorgeous girl myself.

• 9/19/11 12:51 Sarah S.:

Agh, when I think of “British Nanny” I still think of the child-shaking incident… sorry :(

• 9/19/11 12:53 the Muse:

eep not sure what that is sarah? fill me in!

• 9/19/11 12:55 Sarah S.:

Louise Woodward case in 1997

• 9/19/11 15:51 the Muse:

oh wait I remember that vaguely sarah now I have to Google.

• 9/19/11 14:00 Tammie:

Can you recommend a really nice moisturizer for like $40 or under? I was looking at your post for the Gorgeous cream, and it sounds AMAZING but I just can’t drop $90 on a cream :|. Especially one that doesn’t come in a cute package. I’m using an Aquamoist emulsion, but I am not seeing any whitening effects (which is why I got it) and I think it’s breaking me out around my mouth area, seems like every time a blemish finally fades, another 1 or 2 show up! So I am really thinking now is about the time to change moisturizers.

I mean I spent maybe $80 this weekend on a MAC brush, 2 Bobbi Brown Pot Rouges and 2 MAC blushes (I returned something for $30 first) and I felt like I really splurged…and I got like 5 things! I just have a really hard time paying more than $30 for an item, even if it is supposed to be amazing :X

• 9/19/11 14:08 the Muse:

what’s your skin light tammie? dry? oily? etc..?

• 9/19/11 14:18 Tammie:

Little bit o’ everything haha. Oily/red t-zone, oily/red next to my nose, dry cheeks, dry forehead, dry above the corners of my mouth, oily/red on my chin under my mouth, and basically everywhere under my mouth is oily as heck and breaks out constantly (which is why I am in need of whitening…seems like I get hyper-pigmentation on every new spot :|).

• 9/19/11 15:45 the Muse:

lol that’s HARD tammie couldn’t you have said dry only….;-D! try Imperialis, it should be a good one for your combo skin! only $24 dollars too! yay!

• 9/19/11 15:58 Tammie:

Thanks Muse :). I’ll have to ask for a sample next time I go to the mall! And $24 is much easier to swallow :)

Ps. I wish I could say the same thing! I wish my face was just dry, would be better than this oil slick I call I chin :0

• 9/19/11 16:22 the Muse:

my pleasure! nooo you don’t. It’s aging!

• 9/19/11 17:28 Comrade Garlic:

I’m kind of excited about this. I really liked Skin Nanny. I just can’t hack the shipping costs to the US seeing as how I work less than 5 minutes away from a Lush. When Lush was a pain for me to get the shipping costs were no problem. Please Lush bring this to the US.