NARS Holiday Collection 2011

NARS Holiday Collection 2011 008

NARS Holiday Collection 2011 004

It’s damn nice to start Friday on a Holiday note.

NARS Holiday 2011 that is.

Check it chicks!

Jump!

The girls at Beaut.ie have posted images of NARS Holiday 2011 and it’s look quite mysteriously gorgeous.

Arabian Nights (LE) (Ink-black shades—black with gunmetal shimmer, black with purple pearls, black with red pearls)

NARS Holiday Collection 2011 003

Mandchourie Duo Eyeshadow

NARS Holiday Collection 2011 006

Ponderosa Cream Eyeshadow (LE)

NARS Holiday Collection 2011 001

Larger than Life Long-Wear Eyeliners (New Shades Campo De Fiori, antique brass and St. Mark’s Place, royal purple) and Albatross Lipgloss (LE)

NARS Holiday Collection 2011 009

Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush

NARS Holiday Collection 2011 002

G-Spot Multiple and Joyous Red Lipstick (LE)

NARS Holiday Collection 2011 005

Space Odyssey and Endless Night Nail Polish (LE)

NARS Holiday Collection 2011 007

I wanna say to you that “OMG I need all of it” but….my eyes are getting older now and I can’t quite pull off these shades. I am loving that single in Ponderosa though…me likey brown eyeshadow with sparkly bits.

What do you think?

Beaut.ie is in Ireland so products and colors featured in their NARS Holiday 2011 Collection might differ from the release we get but I think it’s safe to say we will probably see all of it.

• 9/16/11 10:27 Sarah S.:

Ooh, a cohesive collection from NARS for once ;) Likey! I need the G-Spot multiple for its name (hubby’s nickname is G). The Arabian Nights Trio looks so pretty in this promo, but I rarely wear such dark shadow. Highlighters seem to be a major theme of the holiday collecitons, don’t they, Muse?

• 9/16/11 10:36 the Muse:

always sarah…you’ll see a million more I’m sure ;-D particularly the pretty I don’t wanna use it types ;-D!

• 9/16/11 10:31 Crystal:

Arabian Nights looks beautiful!

• 9/16/11 10:41 Charisse:

Arabian Nights does look pretty! And I think G-spot might be my first full sized multiple!

• 9/16/11 10:53 Cj:

Good morning Muse :) I’m deff gonna check out Miss Liberty. Can’t wait for swatches :D BTW What’s up with that eyeliner that looks like a lipgloss lol?

• 9/16/11 11:18 the Muse:

good morning gorgeous how’s that cough? oh sorry lol that’s actually albatross lipgloss, didn’t list oops! will correct ;D!

• 9/16/11 11:25 Cj:

Much better thankfully! Ahh ok lol. I was wondering if it was like some kinda liquid liner or something :P

• 9/19/11 16:40 the Muse:

yay I’m glad to hear it now we need to get flu shots ;-D mine is set for Friday already hehehe! it looked like it didn’t it? or glue LOL!

• 9/16/11 10:56 Jamie:

This collection looks absolutely gorgeous…but unfortunately it’s all way too dark for my fair skintone :( Oh well, one less thing I will feel the need to buy this holiday…LOL

• 9/16/11 10:59 Cosmetics Aficionado:

Wow do I want that trio!

• 9/16/11 11:03 Eli:

Mmm, the eyshadow trio is gorgeous!

• 9/16/11 12:27 Sara:

Oooh, I can’t wait to see this stuff in person!

• 9/16/11 12:33 tina:

hmm i’m curious ahout that Albatross lipgloss

• 9/16/11 13:04 kimkats:

Ok, count me the contrarian here, but that looks more Halloweeny that Xmasy…. Could be that I’m just getting tired of Nars salacious names for makeup products. I’m not a prude, but REALLY?? Francois, can’t you do better than that?

That said, if nars cream shadows didn’t crease .076 seconds after you put them on, I’d be all over Ponderosa… that really is pretty….

• 9/16/11 13:45 Kaz:

Mandchourie is loooovely

• 9/16/11 14:31 Holly:

Not sure if it is my eyes or if it’s what they were going for, but the model looks awfully pasty white, no? I was expecting a white foundation to be part of the release. This must be a case of Photoshop gone wrong as you can see more peachy tones at her hairline.
    No, thank you!

• 9/16/11 22:43 Melissa:

wow thanks for sharing. I’m loving the red lippie. That shall be in my haul for sure!

• 9/17/11 6:11 dina:

loving that arabian nights for a liner if nothing else. can’t wait to swatch. ponderosa too but not so big on cream shadows

• 9/17/11 18:31 TokyoChel:

Wow that woman in the first pic seriously looks like an alien! That doesn’t make me wanna buy makeup, but the promo product pics look very tempting. Such dark colors tho…

• 9/17/11 23:45 Phyrra:

I’ve turned into the biggest NARS fan since I found Siberia. I LOVE the look of Arabian Nights. Oh, have you tried Via Veneto yet? It might be my new favorite black pencil :)

Yeah, I think the Arabian Nights will most likely come home with me <3

• 9/19/11 16:24 the Muse:

nooo must has it dd ;-D!

• 9/20/11 20:47 HautePJ:

I guess I don’t really get how the eyeshadow duo fits into the collection, but everything else looks gorg! I’m curious about the multiple. It looks similar to or maybe a smidge deeper than Malibu but I wonder how it will show up on darker skin.