tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection

tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection 001

Tarte has a new Amazonian Clay Collection on QVC today. The tarte Amazonian Clay Passport to the Amazon Collection is $48 and contains a slew of delicious Tarte products that may make a nice gift for a friend for the Holiday (QVC offers returns up until January 31st on all gift purchases, sweet eh?).

Take a look!

This six piece color collection includes:

• Tarte Amazonian Clay-Infused Cheek Tint in Perfect Berry
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Clay Shadow/Liner in Shimmering Chocolate
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay-Infused Eye Shadow Trio in Matte Pewter, Playful Plum, and Matte It Pink
  • Tarte Vitamin Gloss in Serenity (warm pink)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay-Infused Brow Mousse in Taupe, Medium Brown, or Deep Brown
  • Tarte Double-Ended Eyeliner Brush
  • Tarte Double-Ended Brow Brush

tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection 008

tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection 007

tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection 006

tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection 004

tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection 005

tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection 003

tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection 002

Available now from QVC.com

• 9/28/11 15:33 Kristin:

This was the final autodelivery in one of their previous Today’s Special Values.

• 9/28/11 16:15 Susan Lewis:

Glad to see that mascara out of the purple faux snakeskin bulky packaging. It took up too much room in my makeup storage. But, love that mascara!

• 9/28/11 17:11 Jessi:

I am OBSESSED with buying Tarte from QVC and it’s all your fault Muse. You started me with the 8th World Wonder kit and I’ve just spiraled downward from there. I must resist this one! (I probably won’t)

• 9/29/11 10:34 the Muse:

ha jessi sorries ;-D!

• 9/28/11 17:36 Laura:

There is a bunch of that pink cheeks with voilet/purple eye out for this season – huh? Mally, Laura Geller, Tarte, Smashbox, Bobbi….it seems everywhere!

• 9/28/11 17:45 alex:

I didn’t get the glow your way to gorgeous summer collection over the summer on auto delivery but would love to know when the next installment comes out..so i can order.

• 9/28/11 23:14 diane:

i feel like i bought this kit off qvc but with different eyeshadow colors..serenity is the gloss color from the recent ulta kit..i really like the eyeshadow colors so i am gonna have to ebay them i think

• 9/29/11 7:36 lexi:

I’ll pass on this one, but I did pull the trigger on the tarte smoldereyes set from sephora.com :)

• 9/29/11 11:27 jamie:

I really like this collection. The packaging for the eyeshadow is so simple and beautiful. It screams eco-chic.