tarte Amazonian Clay Passort to the Amazon Collection

Tarte has a new Amazonian Clay Collection on QVC today. The tarte Amazonian Clay Passport to the Amazon Collection is $48 and contains a slew of delicious Tarte products that may make a nice gift for a friend for the Holiday (QVC offers returns up until January 31st on all gift purchases, sweet eh?).

Take a look!

This six piece color collection includes:

• Tarte Amazonian Clay-Infused Cheek Tint in Perfect Berry
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Clay Shadow/Liner in Shimmering Chocolate
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay-Infused Eye Shadow Trio in Matte Pewter, Playful Plum, and Matte It Pink
  • Tarte Vitamin Gloss in Serenity (warm pink)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay-Infused Brow Mousse in Taupe, Medium Brown, or Deep Brown
  • Tarte Double-Ended Eyeliner Brush
  • Tarte Double-Ended Brow Brush

Available now from QVC.com

• 9/28/11 15:33 Kristin:

This was the final autodelivery in one of their previous Today’s Special Values.

• 9/28/11 16:15 Susan Lewis:

Glad to see that mascara out of the purple faux snakeskin bulky packaging. It took up too much room in my makeup storage. But, love that mascara!

• 9/28/11 17:11 Jessi:

I am OBSESSED with buying Tarte from QVC and it’s all your fault Muse. You started me with the 8th World Wonder kit and I’ve just spiraled downward from there. I must resist this one! (I probably won’t)

• 9/29/11 10:34 the Muse:

ha jessi sorries ;-D!

• 9/28/11 17:36 Laura:

There is a bunch of that pink cheeks with voilet/purple eye out for this season – huh? Mally, Laura Geller, Tarte, Smashbox, Bobbi….it seems everywhere!

• 9/28/11 17:45 alex:

I didn’t get the glow your way to gorgeous summer collection over the summer on auto delivery but would love to know when the next installment comes out..so i can order.

• 9/28/11 23:14 diane:

i feel like i bought this kit off qvc but with different eyeshadow colors..serenity is the gloss color from the recent ulta kit..i really like the eyeshadow colors so i am gonna have to ebay them i think

• 9/29/11 7:36 lexi:

I’ll pass on this one, but I did pull the trigger on the tarte smoldereyes set from sephora.com :)

• 9/29/11 11:27 jamie:

I really like this collection. The packaging for the eyeshadow is so simple and beautiful. It screams eco-chic.