Bath & Body Works Liplicious Punk & Posh Lipgloss Collection

Bath and Body Works flashes its goth card with their brand new Punk & Posh Liplicious Collection. This is where I start in on the joys of goth juice, Marilyn Manson, and Richmond Avenal

Take a look!

Bath Body Works Liplicious Punk Posh Lipgloss Collection 002

Bath & Body Works Liplicious Posh & Punk Lip Gloss Pretty in Punk
Deep berry shimmer with a fresh blueberry flavor.

Bath Body Works Liplicious Punk Posh Lipgloss Collection 001

Bath & Body Works Liplicious Posh & Punk Lip Gloss Dressed 2 Kill
Sheer gold shimmer to lips with a berry apricot flavor.

Bath Body Works Liplicious Punk Posh Lipgloss Collection 003

Bath & Body Works Liplicious Posh & Punk Lip Gloss Rock that Red
Sheer red shimmer to lips with a berry spice flavor.

Too cute right?

Available now at Bath & Body Works.

• 10/5/11 14:30 amysummer:

Oh, Richmond.

I am usually able to resist BBW glosses, but I think these may end up in my stash…. I mean, you can’t have too many lip glosses, right? ;-)

• 10/5/11 14:35 the Muse:

lol…I swear Richmond was probably Noel’s best work ;-D They should have included him in more eppys! right…sure…more gloss=GOOD ;D

• 10/5/11 23:30 amysummer:

I totally agree! I loved Richmond. Though, I relate to Moss the most …especially with my morning hair LOL!

• 10/6/11 10:25 the Muse:

LOL amy ;-D! that must be some hair girl!

• 10/5/11 15:28 Sarah S.:

The posh and punk pink girl is so cute <3

• 10/5/11 18:40 Jess:

Hm, maybe these will take us from goth to boss?

• 10/5/11 19:06 the Muse:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jess ;-D exactly! HA pissed myself at that ;-D and introducing color to your wardrobe ;-D!

• 10/5/11 23:39 xmissxandristx:

so.. i noticed at work, bettie (on the Dressed 2 Kill packaging) is shown from behind, nude.. but she doesn’t have a butt crack. my manager pointed it out haha. and yes, it’s definitely Ms Page.

• 10/6/11 10:24 the Muse:

ha I was wondering if it was bettie ;D!

• 10/7/11 21:20 Marina:

I got one of these the other day, but it isn’t pictured here! It’s called Sunglasses At Night, and it is GORG. It looks bronze in the tube, and on the lips it’s a lush, buildable berry-wine color with strong bronze sparkle and sheen. LOVE it for Fall and Winter!

• 10/17/11 12:22 Pam:

Love the it crowd and Noel!

• 8/6/12 0:45 layla:

I <3<3<3<3 this brand of lip gloss!!! I where all the time!!