C.O. Bigelow Merry Mentha Lip Shine for Holiday 2011

C.O. Bigelow Merry Mentha Lip Shine for Holiday 2011 0022

Bath & Body Works Holiday 2011 will be officially in stores on October 10th. If you’re been yearning for the C.O. Bigelow Holiday Mentha Lip Shines, here’s a little sneak peek at two that will be available.

Jump!

Treat your lips to a delicious new flavor that will remind you of one of your favorite winter treats. Our Merry Mentha Lip Gloss combines the high shine, incredible moisture and breath-freshening benefits of our Mentha Lip Shine with the delectable flavor of one of your favorite holiday drinks.

C.O. Bigelow Merry Mentha Lip Shine Peppermint Mocha

C.O. Bigelow Merry Mentha Lip Shine for Holiday 2011 001

C.O. Bigelow Merry Mentha Lip Shine Gingerbread Latte

C.O. Bigelow Merry Mentha Lip Shine for Holiday 2011 002

I look forward to these as they are quite tasty, last year’s were a surprise for me as I expected them to taste strange but they ended up tasting incredible.

Each is $7.50 or you can Buy 2 and Get 1 Free.

Available now at Bath & Body Works.

• 10/10/11 14:26 Jessica:

I love the Mentha lip shines (and all the C.O. Bigelow lip products basically – the tinted lip balms are great, too!). I got a chance to scope these out last week, and they don’t disappoint! I wanted to comment on the post about the Amazon/Sephora wish list, but for some reason the comment box won’t show up for me on that post, so I’ll just add my two cents here! I really like Kaboodle for all my wish-listing. They have a toolbar icon as well. I’ve been using it for years! You should check it out if you haven’t already! :)

• 10/10/11 14:29 the Muse:

thanks jessica will check it out ;-D! I haven’t tried Kaboodle tbh! sorry about the comments on the post..hmm will check into it weird ;-D! Any other flavors on the CO I haven’t seen them yet ;-D

• 10/10/11 14:42 Jessica:

I think they had an apple cider one in the Merry Mentha line, too. That was my favorite actually! I talked myself out of it only because I have TOO MANY lip products!!

• 10/10/11 14:47 the Muse:

LOVE that one from last year ;-D same here….trying to step back from BBW lipglosses!

• 10/10/11 14:54 Lisa:

Because of you (you evil temptress), I had to haul it over to the local B&BW during lunch. I left my poor husband in the car, because it was only going to be a 2 minute trip. Ha! I picked up peppermint mocha, gingerbread latte, as well as spiced vanilla chai and sparkling apple cider. Yum. Pretty packaging, and all are 100% natural. Yum. Now I have to go back and get duplicates, in case I need backups later… I think it was buy 2-get 1 free. I also believe I saw a buy 3-get 3 on the liplicious – I may have hallucinated, though…

• 10/10/11 15:00 the Muse:

yay lisa ;-D you’re brilliant LOL! ;-D glad you got all the goodies…I was SO tempted but I didn’t buy them! Too much Liplicious, I’m overdosing over here!

• 10/10/11 20:37 Lisa:

No such thing as too many holiday lippies!