Always wanted to be a Bond girl?
I wanted to be Kissy Suzuki. No great surprise right? Mie Hama who played the character was such an incredibly beautiful woman.
I’ll tell ya what’s better than being a Bond girl though, being a Balm girl.
the Balm Girl Lipsticks releasing mid November from the brand are a pigmented, conditioning lipstick in stealthy packaging that will fit in even the smallest makeup bag!
- Amanda KissMyLips (sheer maroon berry)
- Anita BoyToy (cool pink frost)
- Mia Moore (rich creamy red)
- Mai BillsBePaid (velvety nude)
- Ima Goodkisser (soft shimmering coral)
- Foxxy Pout (bold metallic bronze)
Which Balm girl are you?
I can’t wait for these!
Be on the look out at thebalm.com