Victoria’s Secret Pink Holiday Collection for Holiday 2011

Victorias Secret Pink Holiday Collection for Holiday 2011 001

Victoria’s Secret is getting all festive with their Pink Collection and introducing three new scents for a limited time. Excited much?

Not me.

I’m so not a Pink fan but my sister would probably suck it back like a cocktail if I poured it into a fancy glass with olives so I guess I better go explore as I’ll probably end up hauling alot of it for her Christmas stocking.

Jump!

Victoria’s Secret Give a Little Pink
A mix of snowy violet and apple blossom.

Victorias Secret Pink Holiday Collection for Holiday 2011 004

Victoria’s Secret Merry Merry Pink
A mix of winter berry and magnolia.

Victorias Secret Pink Holiday Collection for Holiday 2011 003

Victoria’s Secret Oh What Fun Is
A frosted peony and amber.

Victorias Secret Pink Holiday Collection for Holiday 2011 002

Available in:

• Eau de Toilette $24
  • Body Lotion 2/$24 or 3/$30
  • Body Mist 2/$24 or 3/$30
  • Shimmer Lotion 2/$24 or 3/$30

Whatcha think?

Anything sticking out for you?

Available now at Victoria’s Secret.

• 10/26/11 16:12 Eve:

I’m interested in the green one! I bought two of their perfumes in the past (the ones with the cute upside down shaped bottles) and they smell so amazing but the scent does not last long at all. Maybe these will be better!

• 10/26/11 16:34 the Muse:

that’s my main beef with BBW and VS…everyone always says layer layer layer…but really I shouldn’t have to ya know?

• 10/26/11 16:14 Joyce:

I don’t know if I find the packaging tacky or super cute! Lol xP I may not always like the scent of VS fragrances, but I’m always suckered in by the packaging!!

• 10/26/11 16:33 the Muse:

ha I’m kinda digging on the packaging too ;D!

• 10/26/11 18:15 Stacey:

I agree that they dont last long..but I was able to grab these a few weeks ago and they smell great!! I enjoy the PINK sprays..packaging also gets me LOL but the only downer is they are not scents that I would particularly associate with holiday…however, I still love them.

• 10/31/11 13:58 the Muse:

agreed stacey not very christmas-y! :-/

• 10/27/11 1:02 Rachael:

sadly these are some scents that were discontinued at the past two SaS sales, the green one is like a forever sunshine dupe, and was called naughty and nice last year, kinda made my nose disappointed.