Wen Cleansing Conditioners with Gift Boxes

Wen Cleansing Conditioners with Gift Boxes

Wanna give the gift of clean hair for the Holidays?

Shrugs..what? Practical gifts are awesome too!

Wen’s rich and moisturizing cleansing conditioners are a snap to use as they offer a cleanser and conditioner all in one with a formula that lacks detergents and sodium laurel sulfate.

Jump!

This five pack set is $79 and includes five, 16 oz Cleansing Conditioners in Sweet Almond Mint, Fig, Pomegranate, Lavender, and Winter Vanilla Mint plus five instructional videos and five boxes for introducing friends and family to the joys of Wen!

Available now at QVC.com

Psstt don’t worry I won’t judge if you keep all five for yourself.

• 10/18/11 19:26 JCz:

I like this “shampoo” but I’m not really loving the time it takes in the shower. However, if you apply it and then do something else like shave, then you can multitask.
    Speaking of shaving, I have to say that the Wen cleansing conditioner is awesome. It’s thick, it stays in place, you can see it on your legs to use as a guide as to where you’ve already shaved, and it smells great (I have pomegranate)! If I used this for nothing other than shaving, I’d have my money’s worth.

• 10/19/11 9:16 the Muse:

oh jc good idea never tried it as shaving cream!

• 10/19/11 11:16 diane:

i need 2 sets..one for giving, one for keeping LOL..i can’t wait for that winter vanilla mint!

• 10/19/11 19:19 olivia:

I just went on qvc and did not see this set, where did you find this?

• 10/19/11 19:22 the Muse:

there’s a link right in the post olivia…you can click it and see the product. Hope this helps!

• 10/19/11 19:26 olivia:

Oh thank you so much! Have you had a chance to try the vanilla mint?

• 10/19/11 19:35 the Muse:

no problem, my pleasure! no not yet I heard it was a holiday scent! Did you also see the pumpkin one they have?

• 10/19/11 20:52 olivia:

oh yes I have the ginger pumpkin and it is nice. My fav is the pomegranate. I tried ordering it and it was on wait list. is this the tsv that is suppose to be for December? I got the last tsv with the seasonal scent and that was how I was able to get my hands on the pumpkin scent, but i am on auto delivery so my next shipment is not til december and I don’t think I can wait til then to try the new vanilla mint lol! Were you able to order this 5 piece set with the vanilla mint or were you also on wait list?

• 10/19/11 19:28 olivia:

When is this suppose to air on qvc?

• 10/19/11 19:34 the Muse:

it’s on qvc right now olivia just click the link and you can order.