Hard Candy Holiday 2011 Collection

Hard Candy Holiday 2011 Collection IP

Man, locating Hard Candy Holiday last year was turned into a real adventure and when I finally did fine some of the palettes I was an ickle disappointed.

Let’s hope that the Hard Candy Holiday 2011 Collection doesn’t prove as difficult to locate!

Let’s take a look!

Hard Candy Glitter Nail Polish with Heart Rings (LE) $1
Eight shades of Hard Candy Glitter Nail Polishes available for a limited time for the Holidays!

Hard Candy Holiday 2011 008

Hard Candy Flavored Lip Gloss Rings $1
Four deliciously flavored Lip Gloss Rings for a mere buck each!

Flavors:

• Peppermint
  • Vanilla
  • Cherry
  • Strawberry

Hard Candy Holiday 2011 007

Hard Candy Mouthing Off Lipgloss Set $5
For limited edition shades of Hard Candy’s popular Mouthing Off Lipgloss available in one set!

Hard Candy Holiday 2011 006

Hard Candy Hall of Fame Train Case $20
Essential Hard Candy goodies tucked into a portable, cubed train case.

Includes:

• Mini Pressed Bronzer
  • Mini Pressed Blush
  • Mini Plexi Gloss
  • Mini Take Me Out Eyeliner
  • Mini Eyeshadow Primer
  • Two Kal-eye-Descope Baked Eyeshadows
  • Hard Candy Mirror
  • Hard Candy Brush

Hard Candy Holiday 2011 005

Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner Set $5
A selection of Hard Candy eyeliners.

Hard Candy Holiday 2011 004

Hard Candy Nail Polish Set $5
Five, limited edition shades of Hard Candy Just Nails in mini bottles!

Hard Candy Holiday 2011 003

Hard Candy Liquid Eyeliner Set $5
A boxed set of four sparkling shades of Hard Candy Liquid Eyeliner.

Hard Candy Holiday 2011 002

Hard Candy Flavored Lipgloss Rings $5
A gift set of limited edition Lipgloss Rings in the following flavors:

• Peppermint
  • Grape
  • Strawberry
  • Cherry
  • Vanilla

Hard Candy Holiday 2011 001

The sets will be available shortly at Walmart and Walmart.com

Whatcha think?

Anything you want?

• 11/8/11 14:43 Sarah S.:

The Hard Candy train case is reminding me of Wet n Wild… but the mini glitter polishes look pretty darn adorable with the full-size rings!

• 11/8/11 15:09 Ruthless:

We NEVER get hard candy nail polish up here it sucks donkey

• 11/8/11 15:30 Caroline:

Wow so cheap! Didn’t Hard Candy used to be quite expensive? Is it the same brand? Their polishes were about £10 each in the UK maybe 15 years ago…’Clueless’ era!

• 11/8/11 15:31 the Muse:

hi caroline, walmart brought out Hard Candy a while ago and it became a mainstream budget line, thus the cheaper prices :)

• 11/8/11 16:58 Caroline:

Ahh, thanks for clarifying! It’s very cute – I used to collect the little plastic rings. Love your blog!x

• 11/9/11 9:27 the Muse:

my pleasure caroline! aw thanks!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo!

• 11/8/11 15:49 Sara:

I want the liquid eyeliner set! The case seems like a decent price, but I’d want to know what shades and things are in it specifically.

• 11/8/11 18:46 Kimberly:

I don’t know Muse, but nothing here looks exciting to me in the least. Although i did haul three of the $1.00 nail polishes the other day while i was in Walmart.

• 11/8/11 18:47 the Muse:

I agree, it’s very juvenile. They don’t do such a great job for the Holidays :(

• 11/9/11 0:59 Lemony Licks:

I really want the train case but I already have most products listed. The liquid eyeliner set looks interesting though.

• 11/9/11 8:12 Ashe:

I love HC but other than the nail polishes, it all looks sort of generic to me. :/ Which is sad because when I see the separate bits, they’re exciting.