Sephora VIB Friends and Family Event 20% Off Promo Code

Sephora vib event

It’s that time!

Yay!

Sephora VIB time. Enjoy 20% Off your order using promo code VIBDREAMS at Sephora.com or shop in store tomorrow night by printing your VIB E-mail Invite and get not only 20% off but also a Free Sephora Tote.

• 11/10/11 9:50 dina:

wahoo!!! i missed the Oct. 20% off deal [ugh, i know] and this has made me so happy :D are you going this evening? have you been to the new one at Ridge Hill yet?

• 11/10/11 10:02 the Muse:

d! hey! where ya been? How’s baby lucy? wahooo! ;-D I’m hauling gifts only online as I did a haul prior to myself ;-D I just passed it but didn’t go in, I was at the Yard House last weekend but was good enough NOT to go inside Sephora while I was there lol Have you been yet? Not alot going on there yet but they are doing a fab job ;-D

• 11/10/11 13:56 dina:

yes agreed! was hoping for a bigger sephora!! went to the yardhouse for the opening party, LOVE :) so glad its here finally!
        we need and ulta now!
        attempting to move through life and getting far too excited today about all the deals going around, don’t even know where to start! lucy is into everything and i can’t even believe she’ll be 1 already at the end of december :’/

• 11/10/11 14:36 the Muse:

we NEED an ulta seriously ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe she’s 1 my god time flies!

• 11/10/11 10:07 dp:

I just ordered the Tarte for True Blood palette which has been discounted to 36.50. After the VIB 20% off it came to less than 30 dollars. What a bargain! I also ordered some of the Bare Escentuals Ready palettes. I love a good sale!

• 11/10/11 10:09 the Muse:

fantastic enjoy dp! ;-D

• 11/10/11 11:13 Melisa:

Do you think theyll have a code for beauty insiders after this promo, because im not a vib and missed the previous sale?

• 11/10/11 11:14 the Muse:

I dunno Melisa they might offer $10 or $20 coupons maybe?! but I’m assuming only…

• 11/11/11 9:34 Makedonka:

Melisa, just sign up – it’s not really membership (no cost) or anything … they give points for every $ you spend and then you redeem them for gifts.

• 11/11/11 9:55 Makedonka:

I spoke too fast – sorry .. I went on the site to read the details and saw the “spend $350 a year” requirement.
        I am sort of delusional I guess about how much I do spend over an year at Sephora.com …. ick!

• 11/10/11 11:40 Brooke Lehman:

I can’t believe the True Blood set just got discounted! Argh! I just bought it in the October sale.

• 11/11/11 18:14 kharanya:

ARGH I bought that at full price when it came out b/c I didn’t want to miss out. I hate that Tarte is so hit and miss with limited edition quantities.

• 11/10/11 12:08 cassie:

So I have been eying the Clarisonic Mia forever and I am thinking during this sale I may take the plunge.
    Do you think I should get the new Mia2? It has two speeds.
    I would email you but you said your inbox is a mess.

• 11/10/11 12:09 the Muse:

mmm I haven’t tried the mia 2 sorry eep! I do love my full size though for regular use and I travel with my mia ;-D

• 11/10/11 12:33 cassie:

When using your Mia, do you MISS the second speed? That will answer my question completely.
        The Mia2 is brand new.

• 11/10/11 12:45 the Muse:

I miss the timer tbh. Does the Mia2 have the timer? Mia has a one minute timer but it doesn’t offer the timer that does face sections per a certain amount of time, I miss that :)

• 11/10/11 13:01 cassie:

–Mia 2 features two speeds, a one-minute pulsing T-TimerĀ® and a protective travel case for on-the-go sonic cleansing. –

Thats the product description. It sounds like the same one minute timer, the new one has two speeds and a travel case. I dont think that warrants the extra money. Hmmm…..
    Thanks for pointing out your personal preferences!

• 11/10/11 13:29 the Muse:

mmmmmmm cassie if you don’t mind using it on your face for one minute, constant speed, no breaks…you’re golden ;-D I just like the timer feature that stops at 30 or so seconds per cheek, nose, chin, forehead, etc..my mia doesn’t do that but looks like Mia 2 doesn’t either…

don’t quote me, I’m having one of those days when my head is everywhere ;D!

• 11/10/11 15:17 Christine:

Yay! I got this in my email, heard other people got them as a postcard? Don’t know why Sephora never snail mails me anything…anyway, I’m so hitting up Sephora after work today even though I don’t really need more makeup haha.

• 11/10/11 15:24 diane:

so my sis in law gave me a $40 and $20 gift card today she’s not using! I placed a beautiful online order but was only able to use one card, so i went with the $40. Saved close to $100 between that and the 20% off!! i;ve been happy dancing all day. going to go to the store in the mall later to use the 20 card, plus i want a tote. lol

• 11/10/11 16:20 the Muse:

w00t nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

• 11/11/11 0:51 Jenn:

So I skipped the in-store, lines toooo long for a free bag, LOL. Just made a haul online though! Plus ebates was offering 8% back until 9pm tonight! So I scored 28% back on my purchases. *happy dance* Like I needed more makeup….I was *semi*good purchasing things I needed- B.Minerals foundation, new mineral veil and primer. Tokidoki bag(on sale already), UD Crush lip pencil, Illamasqua gloss and something I have been coveting FOREVER…MUFE’s Flash Palette. Can’t wait for it to come.

• 11/11/11 15:07 the Muse:

dontcha just love online shopping? in your pjs I hope Jenn hahaha ;-D Enjoy!

• 11/11/11 18:10 kharanya:

How was the vent? Was there anything in the tote bag? I hate that these events are always during the week, ugh I have raids >:( The GM?RL can’t be skipping out to Sephora during raid time lol.