More news on the BB Cream front comes from 3LAB today. Not sure what a BB Cream is? Read here for more deets!
3LAB Perfect BB Cream SPF 40 PA+++ launched earlier this month and is available in three shades (light, medium, and dark) for…wait for it…a whooping $95.
This has to be the most expensive BB Cream I’ve ever lemmed!
Take a peek!
Infused with 3LAB’s signature bio-engineered growth hormone and apple stem cell technology this is a sheer tinted moisturizer designed regenerate new skin cells, brighten, moisturize, and protect the skin with a hint of sheer color. A proprietary blend featuring Beta White, a biomimetic peptide that whitens, provides added benefits to illuminate the skin.
“In developing our newest product, we wanted to extend beyond pure treatment and offer our clients a protective moisturizer that could provide light coverage while still delivering the superior benefits of our skin care products,” commented Erica Chung, Co-Founder and Creator of 3LAB. “We have had many requests for a tinted moisturizer, but we wanted to make sure we could incorporate our state-of-the-art anti-aging ingredients into a color formula that would meet the expectations our customers have come to expect. We are confident that PERFECT BB CREAM SPF 40 will deliver.”
Key Features and Benefits include:
- Protects the skin from harmful UV rays and oxidative stress.
- Soothes and calms irritated skin.
- Regenerates cells through the use of Phytocell Tec and Nano Clair GY.
- Minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration evens out skin tone.
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin with a light feel.
- Effectively treats fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides great coverage for age spots and blemishes.
Key Ingredients Include:
- Nano-Claire GY works as “hormone replacement therapy” for the skin.
- PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica, stem cells from a rare Swiss Apple that have been proven to delay the aging process.
- Beta White, an innovative biomimetic peptide that is encapsulated in a liposome vehicle that whitens skin by decreasing proteins involved in the pigmentation process thereby inhibiting melanin synthesis.
- E-Mortal, a hydrolyzed Pea Protein that activates stem cells/skin ells and promotes collagen production, clinically proven to effectively reduce wrinkles.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside stimulates collagen synthesis from fibroblasts and acts as a potent skin-whitening agent by inhibiting the synthesis of melanin.
- Vitamin E to help prevent free radical damage.
- Sedaplant Richter, an herbal extract that soothes skin and reduces irritation.
Needless to say I must try a BB Cream that costs $95.