Clinique Almost Lipstick Collection for Spring 2012

Clinique Almost Lipstick Collection for Spring 2012 2

Ya know some guys are a leg man, some are a breast guy….same goes for makeup for chicks right? Some of us are lipstick girls, some of us are gloss girls, I happen to be an eyeshadow girl I think or maybe I’m a palette girl. One of those two get me hot and sweaty but I don’t get excited about lipstick.

But yeah, I’m excited about the Clinique Almost Lipstick Collection for Spring 2012.

Gimme.

Clinique Almost Lipstick Collection for Spring 2012 1

Did you know Clinique Black made its debut in 1971? This deep, blackened shade of plum raisin was a huge success and has a cult following to this day. Some people take on look at it and run but somehow, someway word gets to them that it isn’t nearly as scary as it looks. After a single application its love for most everyone as it sheers out beautifully and creates a natural berry shade on lips that’s universally flattering on all skin tones.

The precise blend of red, blue, orange and yellow pigments in a sheer base allows Black Honey to look beautiful and different on virtually every skin tone, making it a cult favourite.

In celebration of that iconic shade Clinique is introducing the Almost Lipstick Collection that includes several wearable shades of lipstick in a lightweight, moisturizing formula!

• Black Honey
  • Shy Honey
  • Tender Honey
  • Spice Honey
  • Luscious Honey
  • Chic Honey
  • Lovely Honey
  • Flirty Honey

Everyone single shade is completely wearable and provides a sheer colour payoff. Dare to wear red, or pink, or violet, or nude. Now it’s possible with Almost Lipstick.

The best part?

The affordable $15 price tag per lipstick!

The Clinique Almost Lipstick Collection launches January 2012.

• 12/20/11 19:25 Noelle:

This was my first “lipstick” when I was 13/14 y/o. I’m eager to see the new colors and decide from there. Black Honey will always be a staple though.

• 12/20/11 19:28 Ruth:

I’m looking forward to these, I have Black honey & Almost Cocoa in this line. I love the feel and the finish of these lippies.

• 12/20/11 19:45 breyerchic04:

I’ve been saying for a year I wished other colors were still available, so I’ll probably grab at least one or two. I know my mom wears black honey almost every day, and when she doesn’t wears MAC Hot Tahiti, so I figure these would be absolutely perfect for her.

• 12/20/11 21:10 lesleyk:

Good to see they’re reviving this line. I still mourn the loss of my beloved Fruit Ice Almost Lipstick.

• 12/20/11 21:16 Littlecreek:

I can see me picking up around 5 of these. Love the formula and I’ve always wondered why they never made more shades. I guess my lippie wishes have been granted.

• 12/20/11 23:11 gliteratti:

$15 is great! So many drug store cosmetics are starting to creep into that range now. I see at least four I need to grab.

• 12/20/11 23:53 Kel:

I’m not a lipstick girl either but I will definately be checking these out, hoping they are very sheer

• 12/21/11 1:23 Telly9009:

Is this limited edition? If so I’ll be snatching up all ASAP!

• 12/21/11 9:27 the Muse:

believe they are adding these to the main line telly :)

• 12/21/11 2:50 Melly:

Hmm I wonder if there is going to be a dupe for the old “Ruby Melt” Almost Lipstick. I’ll be sure to check them out!

• 12/21/11 9:15 kiwikiwidragon:

I too am a Black Honey follower and still want some of the other collection pieces like the powder and the set on Sephora.

• 12/21/11 9:38 Cj:

Ooh the pink and the corally color on the far right are calling to me lol!

• 12/21/11 11:09 Mandy:

Are any of these repromotes? I remember when they had more than one “almost lipstick.” I had one that was in a different color than black honey but for the life of me cannot remember what the color was. Excited to try them out!

• 12/21/11 11:50 the Muse:

not that I know of Mandy! aside from Black Honey but maybe someone else knows…sorry!

• 12/21/11 12:06 Kim:

Glad to see this. I don’t think Black Honey looks very good on my fair/cool-toned skin but I love the formula of an Almost Lipstick. I plan to pick up at least one in January.

• 12/21/11 14:36 Candee:

Gonna have to haul these for sure.

• 12/21/11 16:21 Telly9009:

Thanks Muse! Then maybe I won’t go as crazy as I thought I would. lol But I’d still love to get my hands on these babies.

• 1/1/12 21:33 breyerchic04:

I’m so confused, they’re up now on the Clinique site but the colors look very different. I guess these are products I have to buy in person.