Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 1

I’ve never had a ton of success with Kiehl’s skincare. They have a wide range of brilliant products but every time I purchase one and use I honestly never see results.

Sigh.

It’s a shame as they have such an amazing catalog of products that address so many issues.

Perhaps the new Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution will be the product that changes my mind?

This one is a fast acting serum that evens skin tone and diminishes dark spots to give skin radiance and luminosity.

Key benefits include:
In as little as two weeks, 55% of women clinically demonstrated a significant reduction in dark-spot intensity.
In four weeks, 69% of women clinically demonstrated a continued reduction in dark spots and 73% of women showed a significant reduction in acne scarring. Reduction in other skin discolorations was clinically evident among 69% of women.
In eight weeks, 87% of women clinically demonstrated more uniform skin tone to deliver breakthrough clarity.
With continued daily usage, Clearly Correctiveâ„¢ helps to prevent the formation of future dark spots and other skin discolorations.

Apply this serum under your moisturizer AM and PM and follow up with SPF.

This is an affordable $49.50 so if it does improve overall skin tone and correct spots it’ll prove a worthy purchase.

I’ll have to try it and see.

Thoughts?

• 12/12/11 11:09 Cj:

I don’t know about these, it seems every brand is coming out with their own and only half of the people that use it, think it makes a difference. I’d rather use lactic acid, I heard it’s the best thing to use to fade dark spots (hyperpigmentation)

• 12/12/11 11:54 michelle:

It would be worth the $$ if the product reduces acne scarring without irritation. It also would be worth investigating the amount of vitamin C in the product as well, as this antioxidant is responsible for overall skin health in terms of even pigmentation.

Give it a test drive and let us know what you think!

• 12/12/11 14:28 Tammie:

Too much money for a purchase, though I’d be curious to hear how it works! I’d get a sample but the mall is a no-go for me right now.

• 12/12/11 16:07 Bonnie:

My best friend swears by the Clinique Even Better dark-spot corrector. Muse, I’ve wanted to love Kiehl’s, too, but nothing I’ve ever bought from them has ever been close to HG or even worth buying again really. I think I like them more in theory than in practice. :)

• 12/12/11 16:31 the Muse:

same same same bonnie. they have such great products that aid in many of my skincare woes but everything I purchased never worked! I tried Clinique but no luck :-/

• 12/13/11 7:57 Nina:

How could the Vitamin C in there stay active? The bottle is totally clear and everything would oxidize and lose potency. Kiehls makes great body and “men’s” products, but the facial lines seem overrated.

• 1/11/12 4:43 Coraline:

I agree with Nina in term of the packaging. How come the bottle is all clear that the vitamin C inside can go oxidize easily.. Plus, how does it compare to the Powerful Strength Line Reducing with 10% Vitamin C, or the Photo Age Intensive Whitening essence?

• 2/16/12 23:07 Unspotted Beauty:

About the packaging, this product contains a new form of vitamin C (“Activated C) that doesn’t break down with exposure to light.

• 2/29/12 18:36 Sarah:

Hey Muse, did you try this product? I am thinking of getting this for acne marks.

• 4/3/12 18:29 JoAnn: