Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

What’s this?

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush?

While browsing around Target the “new” section displays a very itty bitty photo of a possible new blush coming at us from Maybelline. I don’t have a ton of info on this one but looks like it’ll be a Spring 2012 release.

How dreamy would it be if Maybelline did a new mousse concealer for Spring as well? I so miss their Dream Mousse Concealer….!

Update:

This is actually a powder that promises to “melt” into skin like a cream!

Thanks to CJ for pointing out this is on Walgreens.com already, here’s a cleared pic!

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Spring 2012

• 12/7/11 11:28 Carrie:

Looks interesting! Are they discontinuing the Dream Mousse Blush?

• 12/7/11 11:31 the Muse:

not sure imagine they are if they are doing these now but don’t quote me ;-D!

• 12/7/11 11:41 Cj:

If you want a better picture, Walgreens has one of it online :) http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/maybelline-dream-bouncy-blush/ID=prod6096794-product

• 12/7/11 11:53 the Muse:

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imma update!

• 12/7/11 12:18 Cali:

I wonder what makes it “bouncy” btw?

• 12/7/11 12:52 Christine:

Is it bad that I want to buy this just because it has “bouncy” in the name? Although that didn’t work out so well w/ Mac’s Big Bounce shadows…..

• 12/7/11 12:54 the Muse:

ha same here christine ;-D

• 12/7/11 14:12 Sarah S.:

marketing genius… I want them for the “bouncy” too!

• 12/8/11 15:39 kiwikiwidragon:

I thought I was the only one….Make my blush bouncy, not my thighs!!

• 12/7/11 13:09 Mia:

If you search “Maybelline Dream” on the Walgreens website it comes up with a mousse-type foundation (similar to Revlon Photoready that’s coming out) and also a pen concealer.

• 12/7/11 13:22 the Muse:

cheeks thanks mia will have to check that out ;D!

• 12/7/11 14:43 Jenny:

Dream mousse blush is getting discontinued. Last month I saw Walgreens had a last chance to buy sticker selling them for half price and I picked up 2 now their shelves are empty. The sticker had a end date of mid February.

• 12/7/11 15:22 Ana:

The Dream mousse blush is on clearance at cvs 50% off … do a price check even if it doesn’t have the sticker

• 12/7/11 19:41 Angela:

Oh no I see myself getting Tiger’s song stuck in my head if I buy this! “They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!”.

• 12/13/11 11:24 the Muse:

lol angela ;D!

• 12/7/11 23:54 Blair:

Looks kind of meh in my opinion – their limited edition Studio baked blushes were very pretty. <3

• 12/22/11 19:23 Mariel:

I picked this up at CVS today in the “Hot Tamale” shade. Soooo pretty! It’s a poppy red-pink color and the formula feels a bit like the Buxom stay there eyeshadow. There were at least 8 shades to choose from too!

• 12/28/11 16:38 Rachael:

I just got two of these at Target. I don’t know how to describe their texture. They are very very sheer. They feel very similar to the ELF cream blushes if you have felt those. They are bouncy for sure, they almost feel like putty. I would pass on these, I am not impressed!