Benefit Sun Beam for Spring 2012

Benefit Sun Beam for Spring 2012 2

Good morning sunshine!

Sunny days ahead with Benefit Sun Beam a brand new kiss of gold highlighter for cheeks and face.

Take a look!

Benefit Sun Beam for Spring 2012 1

Benefit Sun Beam joins the ranks of cult favorite highlighters from the brand like High Beam and Girl Meets Pearl. This golden bronze highlighter gives cheeks and face a kiss of sunny gold. Dot it on and blend it out for a gorgeous flash of gold on your cheeks and brow bones or mix a little with your foundation to get a dewy all over golden glow!

Benefit Sun Beam for Spring 2012 3

She’s available now at www.benefitcosmetics.com and Sephora.com

Yay?

Nay?

Share it!

• 1/12/12 14:06 Candee:

Pass. I tried High Beam a few months ago and was not impressed.

• 1/12/12 14:16 Jane:

Aw, c’mon Benefit! Bring back Glamazon! Gold is too much for my incredibly pale face, whereas Glamazon just warmed it all up. It looks pretty for people with more oomph in their face.

• 1/12/12 15:52 breyerchic04:

I think Glamazon was discontinued before I cared about Benefit, but I have read the funniest makeup review ever about it. Someone wore it to a funeral and it bled everywere.

• 1/12/12 16:02 kiwikiwidragon:

Might be too yellow for me, still super pretty. I have been wanting to try Moonbeam but without trial sizes anywhere….i have tons of Highbeam floating around.

• 1/12/12 21:24 christine:

ANOTHER HIGHLIGHTER? they’ve got so many already. i want other kinds of items :(

• 1/12/12 21:49 Melissa:

I’m not loving this as much as the tarte highlighter/blush tubes. I used to have much love for moon beam back in the day and I love gold. Maybe it will show up in a set for a good deal. I’m all about the deals lately.

• 1/13/12 12:01 tina:

oh gawd i need this!

• 1/13/12 12:29 Laura:

I love High Beam – but hated both Girl Meets Pearl and Watt’s Up. This should be good for me!

• 1/18/12 9:29 Leah:

I want this! Would be great on vacation I think (til you get the real glow)

Musey I can’t wait to try the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow liquid foundation I’ve seen floating about on the net this week, can’t wait for your review! :D

• 1/18/12 9:31 the Muse:

looks good doesn’t it leah? :-D I can’t wait to try it! Hopefully I’ll have a review along next week :)

• 2/5/12 16:03 Sierra:

Benefit has highlighters for days! I think they should focus less on cute packaging and catchy names and work on creating more variety in their product, and making their product better!