Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection for Spring 2012

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection Spring 2012 2

Ready for Rose Gold?

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold launched officially today online. It’s smallish (no eyeshadows just cheek and lip products) but it packs a punch for Spring.

Jump.

“Rose Gold is instant prettiness.”-Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Rose Gold or Wildrose (LE) $45
Nothing lights up the face like a bit of shimmer. One season, with just minutes to go before the runway lights went up, a fashion designer asked Bobbi to give all the models a lit-from-within look. So she took a shimmery eye shadow and dusted it on everyone’s cheeks—and that’s how the idea for Shimmer Brick was born. Each of Bobbi’s iconic Shimmer Brick Compacts are handmade in Italy via a manufacturing process that involves pressing five different shades of ultra-luxe pure pearl pigments into one pan and double baking them.

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection Spring 2012 4

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection Spring 2012 5

To create a shimmering glow, swirl the Face Blender Brush across all the shades, and then lightly dust cheeks and forehead, or brush one shade on the eyes for subtle shimmer. (Tip: When it comes to shimmer, moderation is key. Apply shimmer to just one or two features at a time).

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Rich Color Gloss Shades (Four New Shades) $23
Everything you want in a lip gloss—and more. Rich Color Lip Gloss offers the look and benefits of three products in one: the full color coverage of a lipstick, the soft shine of a gloss, and the luxurious feel of a balm. The modern formula moisturizes and conditions, wears comfortably, and lasts for hours.

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection Spring 2012 3

Shades:

• Pink Sorbet
  • Angel Pink
  • Pink Gold
  • Pink Cocoa

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Rich Lip Color SPF 12 (Six New Shades) $23
Rich Color Lipstick SPF 12 is a lightweight and incredibly emollient lip color formula. The colorless and translucent base coupled with a special gel system allows for intense color release and true color projection. The soft, smooth texture melts onto lips for a truly comfortable wear that lasts for hours.

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection Spring 2012 1

Shades:

• Lilac
  • Wild Rose
  • Nude Rose
  • Pink Peony
  • Beige Gold
  • Miami Coral

I’m dying to know what combo the promo model is wearing! Looks gorgeous! Miami Coral sounds like a lovely shade too.

What do you think of this collection?

Available now at www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com or at your favorite Bobbi counter.

• 1/24/12 11:31 AmyK:

Here are the Get the look interactions for what the model has on:

• 1/24/12 11:34 AmyK:

Oops spell check on my phone…I meant to say instructions!! Interestingly I live chatted with a beauty advisor on the Nordstrom website and she told me the model was wearing completely different colors.

• 1/24/12 11:46 the Muse:

interesting! I’m going to try this combo amy ;-D see if it turns out like the model b/c I really love her lip look! thanks for posting so helpful!

• 1/24/12 11:34 the Muse:

cheers thanks amy ;D

• 1/24/12 11:34 sara:

Had this at my Nordstrom on Saturday. The glosses are really pretty. I was a little disappointed because the last time she did rose gold she did a cream shadow, nail polish, etc. This is a smaller collection.

• 1/24/12 11:46 the Muse:

I’d love some eye items!

• 1/24/12 11:34 Mal:

I’m liking what I have seen of it so far, I’ll probably pick up a couple things – I’d love to know what the model is wearing as well!

• 1/24/12 12:22 Lauren:

I think this collection is sublime; it is precisely what I’m craving. I wonder, though: I have two Shimmer Bricks already, Pink and Pink Quartz (I know, I know), so would it be redundant to get the Rose Gold? At what point is a Shimmer Brick just another Shimmer Brick (save for, maybe, the Bronze)? I know I’m addressing a room full of fellow makeup whores, but really: Can this one be that much different than the others? On the other hand, it does look more pigmented and less silvery than the ones I own, so maybe it could be used a little more like a blush. A very, very shimmery blush. :-) Who am I kidding? I won’t walk out of Nords with less than the Rose Gold SB, the permanent collection Rose Gold shadow (even though I have Petal and Bronzed Pink), definitely two of the lippies, and probably an eyeliner for good measure. Sigh. In any case, I can’t wait for the swatches!!!

• 1/24/12 15:43 the Muse:

lol keep telling yourself that lauren you ALMOST sound convince you don’t need these ;-D!!!!!

• 1/24/12 21:01 Lauren:

I know, right? I actually called Nords this afternoon and had them hold the Shimmer Brick for me. (Ha!) I want a better handle on the lip shades. I’m fair, but with very pigmented lips, and I look washed out when my lips are lighter than their natural color. How do I deepen/intensify them while keeping that overall soft, fresh look?

(On a completely different topic, I’m on Day 8 of a Revlon Colorstay Longwear home manicure and my nails are PERFECT! I am not easy on them, either. I feel it’s my duty to share this information.)

• 1/25/12 8:31 the Muse:

lol lauren guess it didn’t work right? have you tried a little lip stain? that always helps when wearing glosses…! ha cheers, thanks! I’m guilty of biting! but some nail girl will read that comment and bless your little heart after ;D!

• 1/24/12 12:37 Tammie:

Ohh I want the pink gold lip gloss! Looks pretty! I don’t have any shimmery rich color glosses either (I don’t think she usually has any anyway).

• 1/24/12 13:14 Michelle:

Oh Bobbi, why do you create so many lemmings? Wild rose is my personal fave, yet I could have made millions before Bobbi did, as I’ve used shimmery eyeshadow as highlighters in the past myself :)

• 1/24/12 16:43 Susan Lewis:

Any idea what that lipstick color is (not on model)?

• 1/24/12 16:50 the Muse:

susan someone posted the look info right here with a link chica, read through the comments hun ;-D

• 1/24/12 17:46 Noelle:

Those look very tempting. I’m not sure if I’m the only one,but unfortunately I can’t handle bb lipgloss. I find them too sticky.