Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection for Spring 2012

Ready for Rose Gold?

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold launched officially today online. It’s smallish (no eyeshadows just cheek and lip products) but it packs a punch for Spring.

Jump.

“Rose Gold is instant prettiness.”-Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Rose Gold or Wildrose (LE) $45
Nothing lights up the face like a bit of shimmer. One season, with just minutes to go before the runway lights went up, a fashion designer asked Bobbi to give all the models a lit-from-within look. So she took a shimmery eye shadow and dusted it on everyone’s cheeks—and that’s how the idea for Shimmer Brick was born. Each of Bobbi’s iconic Shimmer Brick Compacts are handmade in Italy via a manufacturing process that involves pressing five different shades of ultra-luxe pure pearl pigments into one pan and double baking them.

To create a shimmering glow, swirl the Face Blender Brush across all the shades, and then lightly dust cheeks and forehead, or brush one shade on the eyes for subtle shimmer. (Tip: When it comes to shimmer, moderation is key. Apply shimmer to just one or two features at a time).

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Rich Color Gloss Shades (Four New Shades) $23
Everything you want in a lip gloss—and more. Rich Color Lip Gloss offers the look and benefits of three products in one: the full color coverage of a lipstick, the soft shine of a gloss, and the luxurious feel of a balm. The modern formula moisturizes and conditions, wears comfortably, and lasts for hours.

Shades:

• Pink Sorbet
  • Angel Pink
  • Pink Gold
  • Pink Cocoa

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Rich Lip Color SPF 12 (Six New Shades) $23
Rich Color Lipstick SPF 12 is a lightweight and incredibly emollient lip color formula. The colorless and translucent base coupled with a special gel system allows for intense color release and true color projection. The soft, smooth texture melts onto lips for a truly comfortable wear that lasts for hours.

Shades:

• Lilac
  • Wild Rose
  • Nude Rose
  • Pink Peony
  • Beige Gold
  • Miami Coral

I’m dying to know what combo the promo model is wearing! Looks gorgeous! Miami Coral sounds like a lovely shade too.

What do you think of this collection?

Available now at www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com or at your favorite Bobbi counter.

• 1/24/12 11:31 AmyK:

Here are the Get the look interactions for what the model has on:

• 1/24/12 11:34 AmyK:

Oops spell check on my phone…I meant to say instructions!! Interestingly I live chatted with a beauty advisor on the Nordstrom website and she told me the model was wearing completely different colors.

• 1/24/12 11:46 the Muse:

interesting! I’m going to try this combo amy ;-D see if it turns out like the model b/c I really love her lip look! thanks for posting so helpful!

• 1/24/12 11:34 the Muse:

cheers thanks amy ;D

• 1/24/12 11:34 sara:

Had this at my Nordstrom on Saturday. The glosses are really pretty. I was a little disappointed because the last time she did rose gold she did a cream shadow, nail polish, etc. This is a smaller collection.

• 1/24/12 11:46 the Muse:

I’d love some eye items!

• 1/24/12 11:34 Mal:

I’m liking what I have seen of it so far, I’ll probably pick up a couple things – I’d love to know what the model is wearing as well!

• 1/24/12 12:22 Lauren:

I think this collection is sublime; it is precisely what I’m craving. I wonder, though: I have two Shimmer Bricks already, Pink and Pink Quartz (I know, I know), so would it be redundant to get the Rose Gold? At what point is a Shimmer Brick just another Shimmer Brick (save for, maybe, the Bronze)? I know I’m addressing a room full of fellow makeup whores, but really: Can this one be that much different than the others? On the other hand, it does look more pigmented and less silvery than the ones I own, so maybe it could be used a little more like a blush. A very, very shimmery blush. :-) Who am I kidding? I won’t walk out of Nords with less than the Rose Gold SB, the permanent collection Rose Gold shadow (even though I have Petal and Bronzed Pink), definitely two of the lippies, and probably an eyeliner for good measure. Sigh. In any case, I can’t wait for the swatches!!!

• 1/24/12 15:43 the Muse:

lol keep telling yourself that lauren you ALMOST sound convince you don’t need these ;-D!!!!!

• 1/24/12 21:01 Lauren:

I know, right? I actually called Nords this afternoon and had them hold the Shimmer Brick for me. (Ha!) I want a better handle on the lip shades. I’m fair, but with very pigmented lips, and I look washed out when my lips are lighter than their natural color. How do I deepen/intensify them while keeping that overall soft, fresh look?

(On a completely different topic, I’m on Day 8 of a Revlon Colorstay Longwear home manicure and my nails are PERFECT! I am not easy on them, either. I feel it’s my duty to share this information.)

• 1/25/12 8:31 the Muse:

lol lauren guess it didn’t work right? have you tried a little lip stain? that always helps when wearing glosses…! ha cheers, thanks! I’m guilty of biting! but some nail girl will read that comment and bless your little heart after ;D!

• 1/24/12 12:37 Tammie:

Ohh I want the pink gold lip gloss! Looks pretty! I don’t have any shimmery rich color glosses either (I don’t think she usually has any anyway).

• 1/24/12 13:14 Michelle:

Oh Bobbi, why do you create so many lemmings? Wild rose is my personal fave, yet I could have made millions before Bobbi did, as I’ve used shimmery eyeshadow as highlighters in the past myself :)

• 1/24/12 16:43 Susan Lewis:

Any idea what that lipstick color is (not on model)?

• 1/24/12 16:50 the Muse:

susan someone posted the look info right here with a link chica, read through the comments hun ;-D

• 1/24/12 17:46 Noelle:

Those look very tempting. I’m not sure if I’m the only one,but unfortunately I can’t handle bb lipgloss. I find them too sticky.