Clinique Almost Lipstick Lip Swatches Luscious Honey, Tender Honey, Flirty Honey, Lovely Honey

Clinique Almost Lipstick for Spring 2012 2

I’m not really a great photographer and I stink at lip swatch photos in particularly…plus close up shots of my lips kinda freaks me out.

So I did a few Clinique Almost Lipstick Lip Swatches but in full photos. I know they probably won’t be a ton of help but I wanted to share how incredibly natural these look on lips. There one of my biggest picks for Spring 2012. I’m really loving ‘em!

Take a peek!

Clinique Almost Lipstick Tender Honey Swatch

(Clinique Almost Lipstick Tender Honey)

Clinique Almost Lipstick Luscious Honey Swatch

(Clinique Almost Lipstick Luscious Honey)

Clinique Almost Lipstick Lovely Honey Swatch

(Clinique Almost Lipstick Lovely Honey)

Clinique Almost Lipstick Flirty Honey Swatch

(Clinique Almost Lipstick Flirty Honey)

If you missed my review do check it out here.

These are a few of the lighter shades on my lips and I’ll do a few with the darker shades shortly!

The Almost Lipstick Collection is available now on counter or online at www.clinique.com

• 1/11/12 13:24 kiwikiwidragon:

Awesome sweets!!! I think they look amazing, I am trying not to haul all of these…..My stash is growing beyond the several new storage items I bought for it. I am fairly picky and am sure to return those that I do not like so it always strikes me as funny that it keeps growing and growing.

• 1/11/12 14:05 the Muse:

aw thank ya doll! ditto :( I’m going to look into getting an Alex or two this weekend from Ikea, it’s getting a little out of control :(

• 1/11/12 14:38 kiwikiwidragon:

hmmm… the tall ones or the shorter ones on casters?

• 1/11/12 14:48 the Muse:

tall one..no casters=hate casters!

• 1/11/12 14:59 kiwikiwidragon:

Go for two of them, they’ll get used won’t they?

• 1/11/12 13:39 Fey:

These pictures help a ton, thanks! They turn out pretty vibrant and natural. I love these!!! And so glossy!

• 1/11/12 13:57 the Muse:

you’re most welcome fey! they are gorgeous imho! such natural fresh shades!

• 1/11/12 14:59 Prairie Peg:

I got the Lucious Honey yesterday and I’m wearing it now – love how it makes my lips feel in this winter weather! Definitley will be hauling some more of these in assorted colors! MLBB indeed! Those shades all look amazing on you!

• 1/11/12 16:51 Nikki:

I ordered spicy honey and can’t wait to get it in the mail! Do you like that shade? I couldn’t decide which one to try first :) I eventually want more!

• 1/12/12 8:39 Nikki:

I just got spicy honey in the mail and I’m not sure if I’m in love. The formula doesn’t feel as moisturizing as I thought it would be and the color only last about an hour on my lips. I do like how light weight they feel on. I also like how sheer these are, great for everyday wear. I’m still kind of on the fence about them. Oh, and yours look a lot more glossy.

• 1/29/12 1:17 breyerchic04:

I got Chic honey today, love it. Perfect mlbb shade. I may grab luscious and flirty honey at some point, I didn’t think the others (other than black honey) were likely to show up on my lips at all after swatching on my wrist.