For $3 bucks I admit I pretty much dig all over the E.L.F. Studio Blushes plus they come in a plastic compact so no grossness like the NARS rubber compacts (WTH? Hasn’t NARS realized that these compacts suck? For $27, please new packaging guys).
Let’s take a peek at these new shades.
Giddy Gold looks interesting right? Both are shimmer finishes.
I’m on these.
If you’ll be ordering soon you can also use promo code SWEET and get this set for $2 if you spend $20.
The Sweetheart Collection:
- E.L.F. Studio 32-Piece Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Cool
- E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer in Champagne
- E.L.F. Mineral All-Over Eyeshadow Brush
- E.L.F. Studio Shimmer Palette
- E.L.F. Studio Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy
- E.L.F. Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper
- E.L.F. Essential Nail Polish in Fair Pink and Medium Red
- Storage Bag
Available now at www.eyeslipsface.com