Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment

How you doing Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment?

Wanna become apart of my Summer regime?

It’s ok, you have time to decide, no rush!

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment ($38) is a lightweight oil absorbing gel that minimizes the appearance of pores and redness while giving skin a smooth, matte finish.

An antioxidant-rich pomegranate extract formula combines with willow bark extract and rice starch to help absorb excess oil for a shine-free finish.

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 1/26/12 19:36 Marina:

I got the deluxe sample for 100 points and I am all over it so far! I love my normal Korres primer, but this may be my new HG. It’s just sooo nice!

• 1/26/12 19:52 anna:

Ooooh this has my name written all over it. Thanks Muse!

• 1/26/12 20:35 Em:

Ooh!! I got this as one of those free samples from Sephora. Can’t wait to try it!!

• 1/26/12 20:49 catazure:

I got a bitty sample of this from Sephora when I bought my Amazonian Clay blush!
    BTW, I got the Amazonian Clay foundation with brush from QVC and LIKE. I have to blend the Fair with the Medium Fair to get a face match.

• 1/27/12 17:42 Anna:

I think you ladies got the mattifying primer, this one is the mattifying TREATMENT. There’s a difference, the primer is, well a primer that goes on before your makeup and this one, the treatment, can be worn alone, under or on top of your makeup.

• 1/28/12 12:36 yuki:

wonder whether it’s available in malaysia’s sephora!!! I so wanna get one~~ heheh. been looking around for a pore minising serum or moisturiser as my clinique one has been discontinued here.. new line to come out end of the year :( Currently usiny clarins but it doesn’t seem to have any effect on my gigantic pores!

• 1/28/12 21:11 Karen Stauss:

I guess it depends on how oily your skin is. Sadly this primer did *nothing* for me… if anything it made me more greasy more quickly :(

• 2/1/12 8:36 jen:

try this. it worked magically for me. a tip from my mother actually. there is a drugstore grade olive oil nf available for $5.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart if you live in Canada. Take a small portion (several drops) and mix it in with a BB cream or liquid foundation and apply as normal. i finish with MUFE’s HD powder but any finishing powder will do. Keeps me oil free all day long and has great staying power. i was going to actually buy the korres pomegranate mattifying primer until i tried this out.

• 1/28/12 21:39 Liz!:

Wants it!

• 1/30/12 12:19 Isadelia Vienna:

Pomegranate is powerful… in fact I’m wearing a pomegranate sheet mask as I am typing now lol. I want this because I think my primers are so full of chemicals and I want a natural one… like this one…