Korres Zea Mays Blush New Shades for Spring 2012

Korres Zea Mays Blush New Shades for Spring 2012

Much to my delight Korres has added two additional shades to their Zea Mays Blush Collection. The new shades are Rose and Apricot and if they are anything like the promo images (which most times is not the case) they look like two very warm shades.

Korres kinda fell off my hit list for a while there. They seemed to lose a little speed last year as they were legendary for releasing new products and sets with every season but lately it’s alot of rehash.

I’m quite excited they went ahead and released these new shades and hopefully we see more from them for Spring.

Thoughts?

Do share!

Available now at www.korresusa.com

• 1/25/12 11:11 kimkats:

Wow – those do look warm, esp. the rose one. Rose usually isn’t that tawny a color.. Mind you – I love warm colors so if these are true to life, I”m all over ‘em! :D But I suspect the real deal will look considerably different – so I can’t wait to see them in real life!

Are you gonna indulge in ‘em, Muse?

• 1/25/12 11:29 the Muse:

I think so, they look rather gorgeous right? I have them in my cart but I’m hesitating on clicking ;D!

• 1/25/12 12:56 kimkats:

Ooo! Click! Click! :D Then you can swatch and post!!

Do you think sephora will be carrying them soon? Sephora carries most of the korres line, doesn’t it?

• 1/25/12 14:00 the Muse:

bad bad bad influence kim! I imagine so hun! they might just already be on the site!

• 1/25/12 13:54 Missy:

Does it hurt anyone else to see those broken compacts in the promo pic? I see that and think noooooooo!! xD

They should put a disclaimer on it ~ no blushes were harmed in the making of this advertisement LOL

• 1/25/12 13:55 the Muse:

hahahaha!

• 1/25/12 14:00 Chels:

Muse, get us some korres promo codes please! Lol!

• 1/25/12 14:06 the Muse:

I KNOW right!? They used to be awesome with those 30% ones remember?????? they had a really amazing public relations girl at the time and she was really on top of stuff like that but she left and I dunno it seems like they never do those codes anymore after that?!?!??!

• 1/25/12 15:12 Chels:

It’s a MAJOR bummer. Because I was late to this whole Korres party. And now, noooowww. They make me pay full price.

• 1/25/12 15:13 the Muse:

lol aw sorry!

• 1/25/12 14:26 JoElla:

I heard a rumor that Korres was sold to Johnson and Johnson? ANyone know if this is fact or fiction?

• 1/25/12 14:26 the Muse:

mmm I’m not sure of that one..!

• 3/2/12 6:37 I am Six:

I think so. The box says: Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company

• 1/25/12 16:30 Lulubelle:

I’ve found Korres a bit lackluster lately as well. They completely did away with their eye shadows, which I thought were really great quality. They also got rid of some of my favorite body butter scents. What gives? Growth pains, perhaps?

• 1/25/12 16:34 the Muse:

i dunno…they were full speed ahead 2010-a bit of 2011 and than stop….

• 3/2/12 6:34 I am Six:

I just bought the Apricot shade today. It’s 2 tones darker than what’s in the picture. It’s more of a warm tone of peachy brown but looks good on the skin. It offers a finish that’s not glittery and sparkly. Definitely fitting for summer! :)