Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Hydrating Under-Eye Brightener

Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener 002

Count me curious about the new Mally Perfect Prep Hydrating Under-Eye Brightener. Bobbi Brown used to have a similar potted brightener but trust in Mally this is probably considerably more pigmented.

It’s supposed to improve dark circles by deflecting them with a soft yellow base so it counteracts with blue veins or black circles to brighten your eyes.

The formula is a gel which is a lightweight, oil-free, and hydrating!

Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener 001

Shades:

• Lighter
  • Deeper

Available now at QVC.com

• 1/16/12 15:33 Barbara:

Oh, this is a no-go for me. That is so yellow! My undereyes are mostly green with some blue so my reddish color corrector works wonders.

• 1/16/12 16:01 Carrie:

This looks really interesting!

• 1/16/12 17:44 Em:

Did you purchase it? I saw her presentation on the Q and this got me interested. I’m a Mallynista and I love everything of Mally’s!!

• 1/17/12 9:12 the Muse:

I did em but sadly wait listed ;-D

• 1/16/12 17:54 Twirishlady:

Review??!! Please!!!!

• 1/17/12 9:12 the Muse:

def :-D it’s on wait list for me!

• 1/17/12 11:35 Becky:

This looks so interesting, I can’t wait to hear how it works. I wish things like this were housed in a tube. I really like tarte’s maracuja concealer, even though it’s hard to squeeze out, you can really control how much comes out. It would be sad to get to much of this gel and have it wasted!

• 1/17/12 22:22 Angel:

The Maracuja is my HG concealer at the moment. Sorry yours is so hard to get out. Mine comes out very easily, weird. Maybe try sticking a a pin in the hole, or massaging the tube a bit. Nothing else comes close to this on me. Never settles or creases, even with LM loose powder on top. Very interested in the review on the Mally, I missed the presentation and I really want to know how this looks before I shell out more cash on another bad concealer.

• 1/17/12 22:35 diane:

i got it before it was waitlisted..id be happy to take pics and swatch for ya when it comes if u want me to…i am SO EXCITED to try this!!

also my 2nd shipment of her defend ur beauty AD that i swatched for u back in Sept in on the way..ill swatch those new colors too, just let me know =)

• 1/18/12 12:51 the Muse:

me too! I hope we get it! ;-D I’d love that, please do if you get it before me! ;-D yes please I’d love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D!