NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil New Shades

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil New Shades

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil have new shades available which brings the total up to 28 shades. I know alot of youTube gurus who swear by these but I haven’t personally tried them.

Sadly, NYX didn’t actually point out which are the newer shades but just eyeballing these I think maybe Sparkle Nude, Cherry (OMG what a color, loves it, wish I can wear it), Cashmere (Hey CJ, that might be one for you), and several others look newish…but don’t quote me there!

I’m actually somewhat tempted by those shades so maybe I’m just having illusions about them being the newest ones. Wish NYX listed which are new in the catalog but visit www.nyxcosmetics.com to see which ones appeal to you!

• 1/25/12 14:56 Sabrinna:

Muse , i believe sparkling nude and cashmere are new :D also i think knight, sparkle green, cobalt, peacock, sparkle leopard and cucumber are too (theyre the last 8 on the list.) Cherry isnt new though. I have it and makes a great base for doing a geisha look!

• 1/25/12 14:58 the Muse:

thanks sabrinna I dunno anything about these so this comment is really super helpful! that sparkling nude and cashmere look fabbbbbbbbbbb! and sparkle leopard! love the cherry but prob can’t pull it off ;-D

• 1/25/12 15:01 Sabrinna:

your welcome! :D ive been trying to collect these pencils so I guess i noticed which ones that are new :D I think i need to have cashmere! lol (but i want them all!) Cherry is such a pretty blue based red! and halloween’s the only time i can wear it! (or during anime conventions lol)

• 1/25/12 15:07 the Muse:

weeee anime cons! fun times ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cashmere looks gorg!!!!! are they over hyped or as good as everyone says?

• 1/25/12 15:41 Sabrinna:

Theyre actually really good :D they intensify eyeshadow when theyre the base, but for people with oily lids (like me) a primer underneath this is a must!

• 1/25/12 16:00 the Muse:

yay! sounds good ;D I’m good, dry eyes here:D!

• 1/25/12 15:07 Telly9009:

Yeah it looks like there are 8 new ones. I hope my Ulta will carry them or else I might just purchase them online. Hehe

• 1/25/12 15:31 Cj:

Oooh looks good! I’ve never really tried anything from NYX before but for $5 what’s there to lose lol. I’m thinking of picking up sparkling nude and cottage cheese too. Strangely the latter seems to look different in swatches (more of a champagne color) than it does on the website (white)

Also can I just say how weird of a name cottage cheese is for an eye pencil lol

• 1/25/12 15:40 the Muse:

omg first thing to pop into my head as I read your comment, “what a weird name for an eye pencil, no likey” hahaha!

• 1/25/12 15:42 Cj:

Lmao I know right! It sounds so gross lol but from the searches I googled it looks pretty :P

• 1/25/12 16:04 the Muse:

*wrinkles nose* it does kinda sound disturbing lol…cottage cheese in general just sounds/looks gross but go firgure, it’s quite tasty ;D with pineapples particularly!

• 1/25/12 16:11 Cj:

and strawberries! :P

• 1/25/12 16:13 the Muse:

ahhhh! :-O Nom!

• 1/25/12 16:02 breyerchic04:

I only have milk, and it makes me very happy but I don’t really use it unless I’m going out and doing a pin up type look.

• 1/25/12 19:22 KaylaK:

I’m still so-so on the pencils :/ I have oily eyelids and while I still use a primer underneath.. they still crease on me within 5 minutes :( Maybe I’m not blending it out enough, I need to play with them more.. but it’s nice they have such an extensive range!

• 1/25/12 20:36 Gabby:

I have a jumbo pencil addiction…so I’m super excited for the new shades. I have the first 28 which are: Milk, Cottage Cheese, Pots & Pans, Slate, Black Bean, Dark Brown, Rust, Bronze, French Fries, Pure Gold, Gold, Iced Mocha, Yogurt, Purple Velvet, Purple, Oyster, Lavender, Electric Blue, Pacific, Baby Blue, Rocky Mountain Green, Horse Radish, Lime, Strawberry Milk, Cherry, Hot Pink, Orange, & Yellow. Sooo, it looks like there are 8 new colors: Sparkle Nude, Knight, Cobalt, Cucumber, Sparkle Green, Cashmere, Sparkle Leopard, & Peacock. Annnd, since there are only 35 colors on the website, it seems like they maybe got rid of Hot Pink!? :(

• 1/26/12 10:23 Sarah S.:

I just bought the new 8! And I never could get Hot Pink (which was missing, as you said) so that is the only one I lack. Le sigh!

• 1/26/12 13:18 Gabby:

My sister actually found Hot Pink, Orange, & Cherry for me – I think off of ebay – because they were always sold out on cherryculture and at Ulta.

• 1/26/12 1:35 Quinctia:

Hmm…Cobalt is beckoning to me. I was just wishing the other day that UD released a 24/7 in a deep blue like Goddess/Evidence. I need to try out wearing the one colored Jumbo Pencil I’ve got on its own to see how it lasts on me.

I’m lucky in that a lot of cream shadows don’t crease on me like powders do, without a primer.

• 1/26/12 8:31 Sarah S.:

Oh, man, I must have! I sort of collected these last summer :) I was only missing Hot Pink and Orange… so now I’m short by 10 (sigh)

• 1/28/12 5:11 Marie:

OMG I’m so excited! Finally they come out with new colors! I LOVE NYX Jumbo Pencils. They’re the only bases that work on me (: