Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Lipstick Swatches

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Lipstick Swatches 1

Just in time for Valentine’s Day these cute Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Lipsticks are rather darling.

Take a little peek!

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Lipstick Swatches 3

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Lipstick Swatches 2

(Pictured Top to Bottom: I Heart Rose and I Heart Nude)

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow Mood Boosting Lipstick Swatches 4

(Swatched from Left to Right: I Heart Nude and I Heart Rose)

Cute aren’t they?

They are made up of three shades that blend together when you apply. I’m busy testing them now and will have a review up shortly.

If you tried ‘em feel free to share the likey or no likey with the rest of us.

Available now at drugstores.

• 1/17/12 11:31 Missy:

I got the “I Heart Nude” one and must say I was disappointed in the packaging :( It is so flimsy and lightweight and the cap doesn’t snap into place. The Happy Booster blushes were well made IMO and worth the money. This wasn’t.. The color is pretty but it feels slightly grainy and uncomfortable on the lips. I guess I’ve been spoiled by the awesomeness of Revlon’s lip butters and Loreal’s balms lately!

• 1/17/12 11:35 the Muse:

loving revlon lip butters missy ;-D still testing here but must say I’m not impressed so far :-/

• 1/17/12 11:36 Biba:

I want these!

• 1/17/12 11:48 S:

Wow, they look pretty pigmented! I like the concept but think I’ll pass in favor of the new blushes & powders. I love the L’Oreal balms, they’re my go-to!

• 1/17/12 11:51 Sarah S.:

I love the color of I <3 Nude but admittedly the texture is weird and it's definitely a coral color, not nude. It lasted really well on my lips, though, so for $8-ish I likey :)

• 1/17/12 11:53 Summer:

I wish I could get physicians formula in the UK the products are adorable! x

• 1/17/12 12:31 Josie:

Ohh very cute can’t wait until these hit Canada!

• 1/17/12 14:25 Sara:

Love the look, but don’t understand how the product got the green light for distribution. It just fails, particularly as the booster blushes are so damned amazing. What the hell damn guy? Ooh, you know what it’s like? A nice Disney movie ruined by a crummy sequel for a paycheck. Fudge you guys, get back on track!

Looking forward to your review!

• 1/17/12 14:39 Kim:

I have to agree with Missy and Sarah S. The packaging is not great and the the I <3 nude one is actually a coral shade. Although, I didn't even know the name of it until after I bought it since it was in small print in a different place than they normally are for PF (I actually looked for the name and couldn't find but bought that one since I have so many pink lipsticks). I thought the smell of it was a bit off too. The Revlon and L'Oreal balms are much nicer!

• 1/17/12 15:18 April:

I also got this in I love Nudes. What a disappointment. Texture was bad and the color was anything but nude. More like a loud, milky coral that got rejected in the 60s. Epic fail!

• 1/17/12 16:13 the Muse:

colors are extremely unflattering on me april too, very mod!

• 1/17/12 15:29 Tiffany:

i have this in i <3 nude and it is not nude at all its a bright peach ! but i still love it , the only thing is that you have to wear it when your lips are in perfect condition , chapped lips and this lipstick is a big fail

• 1/17/12 17:39 jerseygrrrl78:

I have the nude one and it is nowhere near nude. It’s more like fluorescent coral. The formula reminds me of the Revlon lip butters which is nice but the color does not work for me at all. :(

• 1/17/12 18:38 Randi:

I wanted these since I love Physicians Formula and anything with hearts but I’ve heard that the heart fades rather quickly, like after a few uses. :( Have you had that problem Muse?

• 1/19/12 11:05 the Muse:

randi it smears away but it’s still there.

• 1/17/12 19:57 Julesdarling:

I tried out the Rose shade towards the end of December, and I was very disappointed in their quality. I really enjoyed the original Happy Booster blushes and quite like one of the new blushes I picked up, but this lipstick just had nothing going for it. Instead of showing up as rose, the color was very bubblegum pink on my lips. It also had a gritty texture and dried out my lips. Not what I have come to expect of Physicians Formula, but everyone has their misses!